links or photo attachments, please?

Where can I find these?

Shaman - Judgement

Beardsley (Majors)

Women's - 8 Pents

Zigeunel

Cat*

gregory said:
ER - pardon ??? }) I want a bride - but there are one heck of a lot of sons with no brides in this world !!! :D
You know, "bride" isn't meant to be understood QUITE so literally... ;)

Yes, that's another vote for "Bride of Frankendecken."

And I totally want the bag to have a white wavy line on each side (but I know how difficult smallish wavy lines are to sew, so maybe that's expecting a bit much...).

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
Of course it has to be Bride of Frankendecken. The kiddies come after...
You're so old-fashioned!

No one responded to my suggestion of giving this deck its very own title-card. I have a spare, as it happens, and it would be criminal to throw it away.

nisaba

Oddity said:
ETA: She had two roles in the movie – The Bride AND Mary Shelley.
That way, they only have to pay one actress. The makeup girl gets overtime, though!

I vote for Shelley. My friend who lives at Shelley Beach had a lovely, friendly old pet who died a few weeks back, also called Shelley. This deck is to give new life to cards that otherwise might die ...

nisaba

gregory said:
OOh - what was Miss Havisham's first name ?
:bugeyed:

"Miss", obviously. I would have thought a Woman of Letters such as yourself would have known that!

cardlady22

nisaba said:
No one responded to my suggestion of giving this deck its very own title-card. I have a spare, as it happens, and it would be criminal to throw it away.
Que?
Definitely missed. What/where?

BlueDragonfly

Cat* said:
You know, "bride" isn't meant to be understood QUITE so literally... ;)

Yes, that's another vote for "Bride of Frankendecken."

And I totally want the bag to have a white wavy line on each side (but I know how difficult smallish wavy lines are to sew, so maybe that's expecting a bit much...).
I can do that, just place the white waves(more of a zigzag really) first and work out from there. :D

I vote for the name Shelley, although it's not really very ghoulish.
There's just something about the way "Frankie and Shelley" sounds.... :laugh:

nisaba

cardlady22 said:
Que?
Definitely missed. What/where?
My MRP Fairytale deck, whereof I offered the Six Coins, not only had an extra Six Coins, but it was minus another card. Baba-Prague was happy to replace it, and in the process sent be a second, autographed title-card with the missing card. I'm keeping that one, but I'm happy to donate the original unsigned title card: even though it is for a specific deck, it *is* an extra, unwanted title card like all these other cards, and prob'ly belongs with the deck ...

Le Fanu

links or attachments

cardlady22 said:
Where can I find these?

Shaman - Judgement

Beardsley (Majors)

Women's - 8 Pents

Zigeunel
Are you getting picky? }) Thinking of refusing? :D Surely it doesn't matter what they look like? All waifs & strays will be equally loved, no?