Oracle Wish List for 2011?

greatdane

Anyone have some special oracles as their first buys for the New Year?

I'll be picking up psycards again. Loved it, but gifted it knowing I would get it again (it IS inexpensive!).

What's on your MUST HAVE oracle list for 2011?

GD

NorthernTigress

greatdane said:
Anyone have some special oracles as their first buys for the New Year?

I'll be picking up psycards again. Loved it, but gifted it knowing I would get it again (it IS inexpensive!).

What's on your MUST HAVE oracle list for 2011?

GD

The Oracles that have caught my attention are still being made. I don't know if they will be ready in 2011, or 2012. But they are:

Soul of Dragons by Michele-Lee Phelan (which is technically a "back burner" project while she's working on the Dreams of Gaia tarot)
Oracle of Visions by Ciro (he's not even trying to guess when it will be ready)

greatdane

Well, NorthernTigress

I guess these kinds of "in progress" decks give us something to look forward to...sometime. I know MRP has an oracle deck that's been in the works for a couple years and I hope to see that one someday.

Thanks for sharing your wish list. I guess when they're not even published yet, it truly is a wish list!

GD

SpiritOfTheDogz

The last oracle I got was "L' Oracle Perfume de Vie" which my wife bought me for my birthday in October and since then i haven't wanted another Oracle. I'm not saying I won't want any others but I haven't seen any that says "buy me".

GryffinSong

I've got my eye on Oracle-X.

Le Fanu

On a Worthington binge. All ready for the Wildwood, I have, on the way (due to arrive early 2011):

Druid Plant Oracle
Druid Animal Oracle
Green Man Tree Oracle (thanks to tarotheart :heart:)

No idea why the urge to have these decks has seized me, but seize me they have. Not a huuuuge fan of the Druid Craft but, somehow, I think these might well chime with me right now.

greatdane

Sounds like you're in a "green" mood, Le Fanu

I had the Green Man (I love Worthington's work) and it was a great deck, but didn't do much reading with it. It is lovely though.

emmsma

I have Soul Cards on the way to me, the second one, so Soul Cards 1 should be high on the list for the new year.

Can't think of anything else at the moment, but I'm sure they will make themselves known, in time.

Morwenna

Oooo, suddenly I agree with Le Fanu about Worthington's oracle decks! (Must go update profile... :D)

Still want Radiant Sun...

autumn star

Le Fanu said:
Druid Plant Oracle
Druid Animal Oracle
Green Man Tree Oracle (thanks to tarotheart :heart:)

No idea why the urge to have these decks has seized me, but seize me they have. Not a huuuuge fan of the Druid Craft but, somehow, I think these might well chime with me right now.

I am attracted to the earthier decks too at the moment.

I also want the Druid Plant Oracle

On my wishlist for ages has been the Wisdom of the Four Winds Oracle. It's also an earth based deck but it has a New Zealand twist :) It has some of our native birds and fauna.

http://www.stoneprint.co.nz/wisdom_new_zealand/wisdom.htm

It's $90 (NZ dollars), so the reason why I haven't got it yet is because it's a bit expensive. I am really hoping that I will get it this year.

Another deck I have had in my shopping cart for a while is the Tree Angel Oracle. I haven't read much about it but it looks really interesting and I am trying to connect with nature more at the moment.

I want to get into reading Lenormands this year so I'm sure that I will get one or two of those at some stage too.

NorthernTigress said:
Soul of Dragons by Michele-Lee Phelan (which is technically a "back burner" project while she's working on the Dreams of Gaia tarot)

Both those sound like really interesting decks. I can't wait to hear more about them.

Happy New Year :)