It's The All Singing, All Dancing Oracles Enabling Thread

Glass Owl

2ltsys2.jpg

It's time to kick up your heels and break out in song! As with the enabling threads over in the Tarot Decks forum, this thread is for members to enable others on specific - and already published - oracle decks.

Thread Rules
  • Please limit your enabling request(s) to a short list of oracle decks.
  • Enabling requests that are directed at a company are not allowed.
  • When enabling, please include the name of the oracle deck in the title of your post.
  • Stick to enabling. This is NOT the place to discuss oracle decks or authors you don't like. Posts that are NOT oracle deck enabling will be removed.

Have fun enabling!
Glass Owl - Oracles Moderator

jolie_amethyst

Messenger Oracle

Yay! I was just thinking I needed a thread like this for oracles. :joke:

Someone please enable me on why I simply must have Ravynne Phelan's Messenger Oracle. I've clearly done a poor job of justifying it myself, since I've acquired four other oracles since I first thought about buying this one.

2dogs

Messenger Oracle

TarotFlow has just done me a reading with this one. The artwork is very clever, original and detailed - and the cards work. :thumbsup:

Thoughtful

l have only a little collection of oracle decks but the one that is my staple and l always go to is the Druid Animal. It never lets me down l use it with my tarot cards when giving readings and it's always spot on enhancing and expanding the tarot reading. l love it and if you like nature/animal decks this is a lovely one.
It's been out a while but as l say it's the one l always go back to for clarity and accuracy.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEYrYD7cCfaKr8Hg5G9qqRZ4n5ebA

2dogs

Druid Animal Oracle

The images on the web look really nice. I didn't click with animal or bird decks but the ones I had were full of foreign creatures I didn't recognise - these British Isles ones in the ancient setting are much more appealing to me, and the bit of the book online based on the tradtion here is also a lot more useful. I think I am pretty well enabled but would just like to ask about the card size - larger than Hay House decks and similar to Blue Angel ones?

Emily

Soul Cards Pack 1

Soul cards pack 1 - these cards have no instructions, no right or wrong way of reading them, just shuffle and pick your cards. The images are abstract and they flow and are so simple to use. Plus what the image means to you will change with every reading. I think they work with the subconscious mind because when I work with them and look at the images meanings just come to mind. I'm not sure if I could use them with anyone else but for a personal Oracle, I like them.

Thoughtful

The images on the web look really nice. I didn't click with animal or bird decks but the ones I had were full of foreign creatures I didn't recognise - these British Isles ones in the ancient setting are much more appealing to me, and the bit of the book online based on the tradtion here is also a lot more useful. I think I am pretty well enabled but would just like to ask about the card size - larger than Hay House decks and similar to Blue Angel ones?

This is a beautiful deck made by the creators of the DruidCraft tarot. The cards are a large size 14cms x 9cms. To make them more manageable for myself l have trimmed them down as l did with my DruidCraft tarot. Maybe you prefer the larger size so it won't be a problem for you. As l say the animals are beautifully drawn and yes you will recognise each animal as being native to the UK. This deck has never let me down and does not mind working in conjunction with the tarot :)

2dogs

Druid Animal Oracle

Cool, they are on my wish list thank you. :)

2dogs

Wisdom Of Avalon

These look quite nice and I enjoy CBR's Wisdom Of The Hidden Realms and Enchanted Map decks. Is the guidebook similar to those and do they read OK?

ana luisa

Philosopher's Stone Self Awareness deck (by De Es)

Very underrated deck IMO. It is AMAZING for in-depth readings, psychological issues and intuitive work. You can even dismiss the titles and work solely on feelings and vibe. Since it works with stones, it pushes the reader into a more psychic approach to the card.
Without a doubt, the oracle I would save in case of a flood :)