The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

luv your card design!^^ its original and realistic!^^
and card description is just,,, WOW!!! (It sound like a fantastic novel to me!^^ ;))))))

I WOULD GLADLY BACK YOU UP IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS DECK AND BOOK!^^XD ;))))

@Flames: WOW! I love :heart: your drawing! Her expression, your composition, the sky on the background... Nice!

Your LWB text is sublime, too. It reads like a meditation, it took me to the core of the card. Very well done! :)

Thank you very much for your sweetness, kindness, support and encouragement. It means the world to me. Glad you like it! :) :heart:

gregory

Flames - that's great. I wish I could draw - and of course I am deeply ashamed of my own LWB bit - but that's what I find hardest, myself. It feels even crappier by comparison with yours, which is more like poetry.

Laura Borealis

I'm kind of stalled out on mine. :( It's just not working quite the way I want.

But I might get a Wacom tablet for better drawing (I want one anyway and this is a good excuse).

Chronata

I had a card up...but then I took it down, because I don't know if it's right...
plus I have no scanner...just a camera.

Marirowana

Well this thread is for sharing progress, don't hesitate to post something unfinished if you want to hear opinions :)

Chronata

Allrighty...I am putting it back up here...know that this isn't the final file, because it's a photo and not a scan...until I can make that happen...it just is.

I altered it slightly already...so I don't know how much more I can do to it. And I don't know what makes it "not quite right" anyway...maybe because it's sort of really personal for me from what happened this week?

Here is the Magician...which is a little more "traditional" than I originally intended.

Attachments

• at mage sm.jpg
    at mage sm.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 193

Flames

I had a card up...but then I took it down, because I don't know if it's right...
plus I have no scanner...just a camera.

I had a chance to take a peek before you took it down...It was gorgeous! I liked the figure - all of those bright, rich colours - against a dark and black (midnight sky feel), backdrop...Made all those colours stand out more...created a sense of importance and power...and of the Magician's potential. And if my memory serves me right, I was struck by the white vibrant and intense light coming from her right hand. Anyway, just wanted you to know. I thought it was great! :) :heart: Btw, I love your angels, too...;)

Flames

Looks like we cross posted...:)

Great to see it up, Chronata!

Chronata

Thank you Flames...Your comments make me feel so much better about it!

I think I'll keep it...and not go for something different after all...

MoonGypsy

Thank you Flames...Your comments make me feel so much better about it!

I think I'll keep it...and not go for something different after all...

What a MAGNIFICENT Magician, Chronata! Wow!