Decks You Wish They'd Make Already

gregory

I say yet again and knowing it will never happen - an illustrated TdM by Andrea Serio.

And Ric, if you see this- don't hit me. I can DREAM :(

ETA I HATE FACEBOOK. I will not sign up. So there's another load of stuff I will never see.

Zephyros

I say yet again and knowing it will never happen - an illustrated TdM by Andrea Serio.

And Ric, if you see this- don't hit me. I can DREAM :(

ETA I HATE FACEBOOK. I will not sign up. So there's another load of stuff I will never see.

I think Place's pictures are public, try the link anyway, you may not have to sign up to see them (they really are worth it!!!) :)

Babalon Jones

I HATE FACEBOOK too, gregory, lol.

And, I tried the link, it doesn't work! Too bad, wanted to see it...

gregory

I think Place's pictures are public, try the link anyway, you may not have to sign up to see them (they really are worth it!!!) :)

I tried. That was why I posted :(

Morwenna

I want to see the Sickly Tarot FINISHED already!!! Those images grabbed me ages ago and I won't rest till it gets Done and Out There!!!

Laura Borealis

Nope, they are not public. Too bad.

GryffinSong

I want a truly great dog tarot. Fully illustrated pips, a wide variety of breeds (including mutts of course). Perhaps in a beautiful watercolor by someone like Jody Bergsma.