3 of wands as feelings

paullo

Hi,

I have been reading this forum for nearly a year, and I need to say that you guys are great!

I tried to find here something about 3 of wands as feelings or as someone see himself in a relationship, without success. THat means now it is my time to open a discussion :)

When a person gets this cards, I think I could say that (1) you are willing to materialize a relationship (having taken a decision in 2 of wands);

or, depending very much on the reading, that

(2) you are giving the back to the other person, going for someone who you see as better.

Comments?

Shebelle

A few thoughts about the 3 of Wands as feelings OR as the way someone sees oneself in a relationship:

- the person is waiting for something to come back to him. This to me could mean either that the person is waiting for something better to come along (feeling a little unsatisfied, a little expectant in their current relationship) or that they are hopeful (feeling that they have put in a good effort);

- there is something created that the person is passionate about and, in addition to feeling excited, they feel they've completed something. This could indicate to me that someone feels a relationship, while fun, has sort of come to a natural conclusion or a cycle in the relationship has passed -- and the person will either settle into a commitment or they will slowly fade out;

- if someone sees oneself in a relationship through the lens of the 3 of Wands, they may also be wondering what will come next. They may be hopeful and expectant, but there is a sense too of not knowing exactly what's going to come next. Something has been created by this person, but they're not quite sure what the reception will be.

Thirteen

3/Wands is often a card about "putting something out there." Which, if it stands for this person, means that they feel they've put something out there already. You may not think so, but they do. They're waiting for something to come back, for a response, which would mean, yes, they're feeling open to a discussion. Or, putting it another way, from their pov, the ball is in your court.

The feelings of this person are pretty simple: "nothing ventured, nothing gained." That's the 3/Wands.

Aladdin

Bom Dia Paullo,

I do agree very much with the previous postings and suggest that the person (lady?) of your desire must be aware of your interest because the number three strongly inclines towards 'building blocks' of achievement regardless of air, earth, fire or water.

CaballoDeCopas

Thought I would revive this as I have just had it and I saw it as longing...in my situation, I am apart from the person and I saw them as waiting for the time we will be reunited.

earthmama

Thought I would revive this as I have just had it and I saw it as longing...in my situation, I am apart from the person and I saw them as waiting for the time we will be reunited.

Very interesting...I get this card from time to time and I have such a difficult time interpreting. Thanks for your post! :)

Xrysalida

I had this card coming in an interaction I had with someone recently as feelings, intensions, thoughts, it always gave me the impression that this person is on the look and indeed he didn't show anything more serious about me and I know that he is also a player guy, so I'm not sure if I'd say that 3 of wands is indicating a step to form a relationship, I thinhk the rest of the cards or a clarifying card would clear this.

earthmama

I had this card coming in an interaction I had with someone recently as feelings, intensions, thoughts, it always gave me the impression that this person is on the look and indeed he didn't show anything more serious about me and I know that he is also a player guy, so I'm not sure if I'd say that 3 of wands is indicating a step to form a relationship, I thinhk the rest of the cards or a clarifying card would clear this.

Yes, me too! I found this card to mean he's keeping his options open and looking for the next best thing. Also, in another reading it meant that the person in question was going to be someone from the past coming into their life now. I think that's why I get a little confused when this card pops up...guess I just depends on the surrounding cards though.

QueenofCups(rx)

Main thing is 2 of wands your sending out for any possibility and the 3 of wands means your're waiting for the best option or most ideal package. 3s to me always deal with many people, more than one party. I would say that this guy is talking to a few people and just waiting for the most appealing offer or the right one to come along which could be you or anyone that he has shown interest towards.