Way of the Horse ~ Card 25 ~ Attraction

hopena

1. Describe the card

A white horse, on the left, appears to nuzzle the brown horse on the right - I immediately thought that they looked close, like partners, before I looked up the name of the card - if not partners, then the potential was there.

2. Describe the emotional atmosphere of the card. What emotions does the card evoke in me?

Warmth, love, comfort, support. Flirtation.

3. What would a physical manifestation (in you) of this card be? (i.e. tingling, gasping, smiling, headache, makes me want to run, etc.)

As I said above, warmth.

4. What are the mental characteristics of the card?

5. What are the spiritual characteristics? (if any)

6. What I find most appealing about the card

7. What I find least appealing about the card

There isn't anything unappealing about this card.

I'll post a picture of the card, soon.

hopena

I'll come back and finish this tomorrow. I chose another card, the following day, but got off track.

Belinda2

I am thinking about getting this deck, even through I am not really into horses, there is something about it.

hopena

Love's Potential
Relationship's Challenge
Emotional Resonance

A stunning grey stallion nuzzles his dark bay mare, deepening affection and understanding.

The Gift

Sometimes opposites attract; sometimes like attracts like. The harmony and dissonance of relationship is the music of life - and a path to self-realization.

The Challenge

Separating the flesh and blood object of your affection from fantasy and projection is well worth the initial confusion and disappointment.