Custom tarot card sleeves with image of my choice?

INFINITE LIGHT

REQUEST

I already have the images i want ready.

I'm looking for a place where I can buy custom card mats or tarot mats with an image i choose on them

and MOST IMPORTANTLY i want custom tarot size sleeves that I can put an image on.

Thanks very much everybody.

LOGIC

I prefer to put my tarot cards in special places and bathe them in energies.

But then all the energy amulets or talismans that i have that evoke specific energies like the violet flame or christ consciousness are on the cards and not me.

Furthermore I want to put the cards in sleeves because this is my FIRST deck and I believe the energies I've programmed into it already are very significant but the way I have treated carsd in the past shows that if I keep goign down this route without sleeves I'm just going to deteriate them and they won't be usable.

The solution is to attach an image on the sleeves with the specific energy of my soul. That way they are protected, they are bathed in me at all times, and it's all good.

Cerulean

An inexpensive option

I go to a Hallmark or good stationery store and find photo sleeves of various sizes and photo albums I can customize.

You could look for recipe card sleeves that are heavy duty. plastic and they are nonglare.Is there a standard size you need for the largest card?

Both options allow you to insert you own back that are color copied on any paper, parchment or linen stock. How you mount them for display is up to you.

I am interested in hearing other answers and better options so I could store them as card decks rather than photo albums. Hope that the suggestion begins to inspire people to give options...

Oh, I did a search and this topic was discussed in 2006 and the first link seemed still active. I am not in linkable insert mode, but if no one else adds or answers in a few days, I will come back.

INFINITE LIGHT

I use UNIVERSAL TAROT and GUILDED TAROT.

So the size I need is the standard tarot size.

Ive actually been looking into the option of going to vistaprint.com and getting stickers of high quality and sticking them to the back of what they call "TALL CARD" sleeves.

But this sounds better.

QUESTION: could you repeat the specifics on what the cards you use are and where they can be found?

I'm confused about putting a custom image in them. You mean you can place the image in a slot in the sleeve on one side and then just place the card in another?

And do these sleeves come in tarot size or at least around that size so it seems okay?

Your second option sounds like you mean store as a deck because I want to read them while they have sleeves on them as well are we on same page?

AJ

INFINITE LIGHT said:
I use UNIVERSAL TAROT and GUILDED TAROT.

So the size I need is the standard tarot size.

?

There is no such thing as standard tarot size. Honest.

gregory

AJ said:
This is true !

BUT - many photo processing shops will print your own photos on coasters, mouse mates and the like.

Here's an example.

I'm sure wherever you are will have something similar and I bet a coaster would be the right SORT of size. See under tableware > coasters. My kids got me a set of 6 with our cat on once :) I see this one seems not to have rectangular ones any more, but somewhere will.

INFINITE LIGHT

AJ said:

2 1/2 x 4 3/4 then.

Thanks man I believe you.

jdev

Just my opinion...

Beauty is fleeting and transient, as is life and everything we hold dear. Do you know Alexander the Great was buried in a coffin with wholes in it so his arms were sticking out palms up (at his request) symbolizing for all that we amass and hold dear we leave this world with nothing (materially).

Put away this notion of protecting your cards using (IMO) extreme measures. Let them age gracefully and beautifully, and when their time of usefulness has expired, ceremoniously burn them, offering them (and all the energies you've fed into them) back to the Universe.

Cerulean

This is what I used for Lenormand card and other comparisons:

1.The various designs for Lenormand cards worked in business card sleeves:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...sporting&field-keywords=business+card+sleeves

2. Here is the old thread with examples:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=149392

In the second link, I think this option is the third choice:

Standard American Board Game Sleeves

50 sleeves per package.
Package Color Code: Green
Fits Cards of This Size: 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" (56x87 MM)
Examples of games with cards that this sleeve will fit: Citadels™, Munchkin™, Descent: Journeys in the Dark™, War of the Ring™, Bohnanza™

I hope this helps other than recipe card or business/photo card holders!