Should I buy Tarot card on website: Amazon.co.uk?

littlewitch

I am searching to buy a Tarot Card. But I am wondering 'bout qualification of Tarot Card on website i choose. Is this a good choice? Someone pls pls give me some advice???

astronautica

I've always found Amazon to be quite reliable and use it pretty often for buying second hand books (they can be so cheap!), although I prefer to use bookdepository.co.uk or fishpond.com.au as they do free delivery anywhere in the world and tend to ship a lot faster as well :)

graspee

I buy lots of tarot card decks from Amazon.co.uk.

Usually I buy new cards which are "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk."
The shipping for me is free; The service is good; I am happy.

I don't have much experience of buying from "third party" sites on Amazon; because if I buy from them I have to pay for postage.

tosteroven

I agree with astronautica, and I'm also from Australia. You can also use a site called http://www.booko.com.au (it's for Australians) to check out where the best prices are for books including delivery.

Book depository tends to be a lot quicker, however there is free delivery from Amazon from UK to Aus at the moment for orders over 25. Not sure how it is where you are from :)

astronautica

Oh, I didn't know about booko.com.au, or that Amazon UK did free delivery over $25! Sometimes Amazon prices can be a bit cheaper, which makes the extra waiting time worth it. Thanks tosteroven :)

peaceandkarma

There are loads of good retailers on line selling Tarot Cards. I would advice doing a search for the cards you want on Google shopping so you can get the most competitive price.