"Subscription"for Scion's Liber T Guide

Scion

Version 2.3

Gang!

At long last, Version 2.3 is done should be winging its way to everyone's email inbox in the next few minutes.

Lots of new Ars Memoria material and newly unearthed info on Ophite Gnosticism and the ubiquitous animal headed figures, both in the Liber T and in Magical imagery in general. Kwaw turned me on to some of Gundel's tables from Dekane und Dekansternbilder which immediatelyanswered some quesitons in the guide. Inspired, I tracked down a 1936 copy of DuD, scanned a bunch of it and have been chipping away at the German... More to come out of that in subsequent versions of the doc.

All of the recent email addresses have been added, so if you find the guide in your inbox, give a shout with your e-address, and I'll resend.

Scion

fyreflye

Just picked mine up from the Eudora attachments folder. Thanks!

One question: the last attachment you sent was also labeled v.2.3. If I place the new v.2.3 into my Liber T folder it will automatically delete and replace the previous one. Does the new pdf include all the material covered in the previous one so that it's ok to delete the older one?

lunakasha

GOT IT Shawn....:D

I am going to print it out so I can get started....I don't like to read books online, hurts my eyes.

But just from what I have seen so far, I can tell it is going to be an excellent resource for the deck,
and I am really looking forward to working with it.

Thanks again Shawn for sharing....you obviously put a LOT of work into this document.

:) Luna

Scion

fyreflye said:
One question: the last attachment you sent was also labeled v.2.3. If I place the new v.2.3 into my Liber T folder it will automatically delete and replace the previous one. Does the new pdf include all the material covered in the previous one so that it's ok to delete the older one?
Yep... you're good to go. You and a couple other folks got sort of an interim version 2.3 where my brain was smushed all over the pages. All the material from that midpoint is present (and organized more coherently) in the "proper" 2.3

:)

Scion

Grip Dellabonte

Good afternoon, O Learned One!!

I do have this deck. You think it's time I jumped in and learned something about it? If you're still taking e-mail addys, may I send you mine, hmmm...? :)

brujaja

Thanks a million, Scion.

Can't wait to get into it.

fferyllt

Scion, this is really an amazing amount of information, plus appendices and index, which are so helpful. I'm very impressed by all the work you've done! I'm just now going to get my deck out and start studying. Thanks again for sharing. :D

Emily

Thanks Scion :)

I've just picked up my copy - Can't wait to get reading it. :D

Formicida

Thank you so much, Scion. This is great. Well worth updating my Acrobat Reader so it would open, even :)

Skydancer

Yes - thank you so much!! That you would freely share all your hard work is amazing. Today you have helped to renew my faith in the human race.

Your sister in Deep Studies (albeit Jr. Grade) :laugh:
*S*

now to go tackle this tome ...