Lenormand Obsession

flying black kat

Bob:

The best thing about waiting for a Robyn (Chronata) item, creation is that you are NEVER disappointed.

Enjoy you day. Your are both appreciated by me.

Kathy

garmonbozia

Anyone get one of the sliding mountain cards? I'm curious to see what it looks like if anyone is willing to post a photo or scan. Thanks!

Chronata

I'll try and get one up this afternoon!

Chronata

It took me FOREVER to get a good online photo editor to work, and that's the only way I can share pics nowadays. sigh.
Anyway...craptastic photo...but itdoes show the grading comparison of the ever-sliding mountain

the one of the left is pretty decent, the second one is starting to slide,but still visable and the third is off the card.
Most of the really bad ones were like the third, I expect.

but I will replace any mountain that needs replacing!

Attachments

• sliding mountain.jpg
    sliding mountain.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 140

Skydancer

Oh I see what you mean now -- the whole picture was sliding off the card.

Oops.

Chronata

UPDATE on second printing...cards are being picked up today after 2. yay

Unfortunately, boxes appear to be my downfall!

I really was hoping to have them ordered days ago...but now the SECOND website where I was going to purchase is offline...and I have no patience!

I am going to try and construct some boxes by hand...Since I only have about 25 to make at the moment, that shouldn't be too hard. (famous last words!)

I just want to start posting these asap!

Chronata

I am rushing everything today...but I can't find my list!

MOUNTAIN REPLACEMENTS anyone?

I know for sure of three...anyone else PLEASE PM me!

Or if you want, just ask here in the thread!

Bob Hollister

The second edition is just as spiffy as the first edition! We're doing a different box this time, but it's a really cool clear plastic tuck box that will show off the deck perfectly! So far, we have HALF the second edition sold, so there's still 25 decks to be had! And now that the print run is done, they're REGULAR orders, not pre-orders! Get yours today!

Rhinemaiden

Have the second edition pre-orders been mailed?

Chronata

They are about to be mailed!

I just got the boxes today! (finally...I was starting to get really annoyed at Gamecrafters!)

Unfortunately since today is saturday, the post office closes in like, 20 minutes....but they are being packaged right now.