Lenormand Obsession

Bluefeet

Those are lovely! Just pre-ordered too!

Penthasilia

OHHHH! I did too :D

These are lovely!

:heart:

Pam O

Yes. I have the preorder up now....which means that anyone buying it now gets some extra special stuff...I just don't know what it is yet!

I was thinking little fortune teller brooches, or something...hmmmmmmm

http://tarotgoodies.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3076818

I pre-ordered too! It took me a couple tries on 2 different browsers. I would add to cart and click to pay and it would say "cart empty". Weird. But I was persistent and I got it to work. :)

I'm really curious as to how many pre-orders you get??? :D
P.S. I would love to be in line for your Lenormand Stones if you decide to sell those. :thumbsup:

Eyebright

I've ordered from Chronata before and she ships to the UK :)

I hope she still does as I already went and pre-ordered my copy :bugeyed:

Alta

I also pre-ordered. I love my Minute Deck, and couldn't miss out on this. Also I have (last few weeks) started learning the Lenormand system, so, perfect timing!

Chronata

My Gods you are all so wonderful!
Seriously...this made me cry today! :heart:
I am so very grateful to you all!

Now...I am in talks with both my local printers about this...and still haven't come to an agreement yet on card stock weight and backs...I think I may put up a poll!

I am hoping these will be ready to be shipped at the beginning of May.
BUT if I can get them finished before then...I absolutely will!

MoonGypsy

See? :*:*:* Didn't i tell you how much you and your art are loved, sweetheart? :D
:love:We LOVES OUR CHRONATA!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Pam O

Yes. I have the preorder up now....which means that anyone buying it now gets some extra special stuff...I just don't know what it is yet!

I was thinking little fortune teller brooches, or something...hmmmmmmm

http://tarotgoodies.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3076818

Now...I am in talks with both my local printers about this...and still haven't come to an agreement yet on card stock weight and backs...I think I may put up a poll!

I am hoping these will be ready to be shipped at the beginning of May.
BUT if I can get them finished before then...I absolutely will!

The pre-order idea was perfect. Then lots of us could put our $ down along with our support!! :)

Also, my vote is not to wear yourself out rushing around. Make sure it's done right and have FUN putting this all together while creating some income for yourself and a wonderful treat for us.

fun, Fun, FUN... That is the key while you make this all happen, ok!?

strings of life

I pre-ordered too. You create such beautiful things and--simply put--using the items that I do have just brings a smile to my face.

This one will be no different.

Do you know, I have the Minute Deck in the hand painted box that I bought from you on my nightstand? It sits next to another wooden box that houses my [main] Hoi Polloi, that came from my mother (she used it in the '70s). Just those 2. I should take a photo and share it with you.

Back on topic, I can't wait to see this Lenormand in the flesh!