All Hallows Tarot

Wonder

yeah!!!
Thanks robyn and leisa! I am so happy now! I don't have to buy another deck for halloweenthis year!!
whoo hoo!

F.M. Tarot

Thank you both so much! A wonderful autumn surprise for us all! :love: I am now going to definitely pre-order this deck in the coming week, the other deck I was going to get will have to wait!

I am not sure if I missed this information, I did try and look, but are the cards going to be matte or shiny? Thank you!

victoria.star

I just preordered from TArot Connection.
Yay!
A Halloween present and a 40th bday present all at once!
Thanks Chronata!
:heart:

Dusk Till Dawn

I just pre-ordered mine! I am so Happy! I can hardly wait!

MoonGypsy

Oh my gosh!!!! i am beside myself with joy! {{{Robyn}}}!!! Finally!!! Although, my finances are sparce at the moment due to several unexpected large bills...*sigh* i may have to wait a bit...:):heart: i have been waiting for this deck for soooooooo very long! [As so many of us have! :love:] It would be so great to have it in time for All Hallows Eve/Samhain :)

Harvest Moon Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

Oh do i (((LOVE))) the Queen of Cups!!! :thumbsup:

ETA: i had some sales, so i pre-ordered!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Can't wait!!!

Chronata

Proofs are back (though I haven't seen them yet!) and I am even more excited now!

I want this deck to read with. It's really one of my favorite reading decks!

I just hope others will find the Halloween imagery works for other times of the year! I know it does for me. There's really not as many Halloweeny bits as one might think.

I am trying to decide what pre-order goodies to send with this?
Maybe greeting cards and Halloween inspired talismans? (I already started work on those!) We will see...does anyone have a request?

F.M. Tarot

Chronata said:
Proofs are back (though I haven't seen them yet!) and I am even more excited now!

I want this deck to read with. It's really one of my favorite reading decks!

I just hope others will find the Halloween imagery works for other times of the year! I know it does for me. There's really not as many Halloweeny bits as one might think.

I am trying to decide what pre-order goodies to send with this?
Maybe greeting cards and Halloween inspired talismans? (I already started work on those!) We will see...does anyone have a request?

I just saw a photo of the proofs on Tarot Connections and they look WONDERFUL!! So happy!

I think Halloween inspired tailsmans would be perfect for the energy of the deck! I am not sure what would be easy for you to do in a short time, so don't want to make any demands :). But being how creative you are I am sure they are going to be perfect!

silverwings94

Chronata,
Any chance that Tarot Collections could publish your other beautiful decks?
What a wonderful thing this could be if they could do it. Then I could finally have them all. I just love all your work. I treasure everything that I have gotten from you.
Love,
Kat

Chronata

We will see, Silverwings!

It is very likely that there will be another edition of one of my other decks through Tarot Connection.(hint...this time it will have backs, and lamination!)

There will be Halloween talisman stones with each deck...and a whole host of other treats! But...it's a surprise! I can't tell you any more than that!

jackdaw*

Chronata said:
It is very likely that there will be another edition of one of my other decks through Tarot Connection.(hint...this time it will have backs, and lamination!)
*gasp* this is AWESOME news - fingers crossed here!