All Hallows Tarot

Disa

Well, I'm just going to have to go order another one. :)

Wonder

Do you know what the packaging is going to be yet? Like does it come with a bag, or a box?

MoonGypsy

Hi Wonder! :heart:
According to Leisa's Info on tarotconnection.net. the deck comes in a silk bag. [no box] And there is a PDF booklet available for download. :heart:

Autumn Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

F.M. Tarot

You can read the PDF right now if you want, there is a link to it at Tarot Connections!

Is there going to be a printed LWB included with the deck? That's the impression I got from update on the All Hallows page...

10-8-09 Uploaded LWB for download. Beth at the printers is going to see if it can be moved up in the queue. Expects to ship (to me) next week.

Or did she mean the deck itself? :confused: I know they expected the decks to be shipped to them for corner rounding by October 13th so I wonder if that's been on time or not.

WolfyJames

Wow cool! Great to see finally the whole deck published. I just hope Tarot Connection accepts bank orders otherwise I'm screwed. My bank has blocked PayPal and with no credit card all I have left is bank order. I sent an email to the website about this matter and I'm looking forward to the answer. I managed to snatch the Bohemian Gothic Silver before my bank blocked PayPal.

P.S. I really love your Dreamstones set Chronata.

gregory

Sigh.

I guess the mail strikes in the UK are NOT going to help here.... :(

WolfyJames

Chronata said:
We will see, Silverwings!

It is very likely that there will be another edition of one of my other decks through Tarot Connection.(hint...this time it will have backs, and lamination!)

Looks like I missed that. Wow! I really hope if you republish one of your decks that it will be the Mascarade Tarot, I never managed to put my hands on this one.

MoonGypsy

Hi F.M. Tarot!
i doubt if the printed LWB will come with the deck. You need to download it from the Tarot Connections site.
Last i heard, Leisa is hopeful that she will be able to get the decks to us <before> Halloween/Samhain. i, too, am very hopeful! i am sure Leisa will update us as again, as soon as she has some more news. Meanwhile, we wait...:D

Autumn Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

F.M. Tarot said:
You can read the PDF right now if you want, there is a link to it at Tarot Connections!

Is there going to be a printed LWB included with the deck? That's the impression I got from update on the All Hallows page...

Or did she mean the deck itself? :confused: I know they expected the decks to be shipped to them for corner rounding by October 13th so I wonder if that's been on time or not.

Leisa

Tracking Number

Its going to be close but I should be able to mail the decks by the end of next week. Here is the tracking number: 1ZRF05270360001017

If you need me to print a copy of the pdf to include with your order please send a note. We had intended the information to be available to down load and mark up as many times as you needed. Also I've heard rumors about a complete book in the works.

The bag Robyn picked was the same one that I put Tarot of the Crone in. I am also pursuing a box/tin. It is impossible to do custom printed boxes for small Tarot runs but I need to come up with some kind of packaging that the Tarot Garden, for instance could use.