The Dark Angels Tarot

gregory

Sinduction said:
79, the cards and the back! :D

If I were familiar with the artist it would be a different story. I would know if it was my taste or not. Ciro, Em, and Baba I will buy without seeing.

We all know I will end up with this deck anyway. It's got vampires for gosh sake! :D
So order it. It is LOVELY. And you know Lillie, who wrote the LWB !

WingspreadPhoenix

I don't see why so many people are "on the fence" about this one. Firstly, that must be a lot of pressure on the poor fence. Secondly, this deck is amazing. Why wouldn't people want an amazing deck?

Queen of Disks, the deck reads very very well! It's very nice and helpful. It makes you feel at ease :>

And it shuffles SO WELL *-*

MoonGypsy

i pre-ordered from Amazon, but they say it won't be available until April...which is good, because they don't charge until it has been shipped, and the Pre-order price is guaranteed.

Hugs,
MG

gregory

The ORDER price from alida is also guaranteed... you could have it SOONER :)

kabang

Oh... not another deck for me to want...

Golden Moon

Im totally getting this when it hits on Book Depostitory. :D

rwcarter

Llewellyn is the North American distributor for Lo Scarabeo decks. So even though the decks are Lo Scarabeo, they often bear a Llewellyn ISBN. But the cardstock would definitely be Lo Scarabeo cardstock and not Llewellyn cardstock.

Rodney

Golden Moon

rwcarter said:
Llewellyn is the North American distributor for Lo Scarabeo decks. So even though the decks are Lo Scarabeo, they often bear a Llewellyn ISBN. But the cardstock would definitely be Lo Scarabeo cardstock and not Llewellyn cardstock.

Rodney

So who printed Legacy of the Divine Tarot & Gilded Tarot then?

cardlady22

Golden Moon said:
Llewellyn

rwcarter

Golden Moon said:
Yes, as cardlady22 said those are Llewellyn decks distributed by Llewellyn. But as I said earlier, Llewellyn also distributes Lo Scarabeo decks, which have different cardstock than Llewellyn decks do although they're distributed by the same company.

Rodney