Decadent Dream Tarot

rylla

I still really love this one, rylla. Slightly wonky-tilt aside. It conveys so much passion and strangeness. After using it for a while it stopped being an art-deck and became much more like something out of a dream; well, not like dreams I have, but like dreams i wish i had. =y scary & beautiful.

And the other thing i would add (again) is that it's just not a static deck. There's a ton of movement.[/QUOTE

That's great to hear! These things are exactly what I am looking for in a deck :)

rylla

For this style I definitely prefer the matte finish.

daphne

I like the colorful borders a lot, I guess they look quite nice in a layout...

jema

Thanks for the scans here!
This is just too wonky for me. I more and more believe that the only way an art deck like this is going to work is if i pick out the images myself, it seems too distorted to fit into the tarot concept this way.

The art is lovely but that is not thanks to whoever put this deck together but to the original artists of course.

rylla

:joke:

I more and more believe that the only way an art deck like this is going to work is if i pick out the images myself, it seems too distorted to fit into the tarot concept this way.

So can we expect another art deck? Maybe made by you? :cool2:

jema

So can we expect another art deck? Maybe made by you? :cool2:

lol no, well i might make one just for myself.
I got the Art of Tarot recently and that one is nice, but small art and not what i would have picked. I guess i am just very picky :p