yes/no sperad using majors & aces

priscilla

popped in my mind this morning on my way to work a y/n spread using only majors & aces. it based on usual y/n sperad which use 3 pile of cards consist most 13 cards a pile & coverd w/ an ace.

Deal cards into a pile, face up, until u found an ace but not more than 4 cards. make 3 piles.
0 ace: no
1 ace: maybe not but/because (see the othe cards)
2 aces: maybe yes but/because (see the othe cards)
3 aces: yes

i notice the usual y/n spread use 3 piles x 13 cards (at most) = 39 cards = half of complete deck. i use reversal too because there's only small number of cards. but it's all optional to u

because i just thought bout it, i don't have a change to try it yet (but i will, very soon).
i'd like to hear ur opinion about my spread, and if someone know about spread using the major only, i'd like to know it as well. thx

Delacey

I tried your new spread today. I have used the full deck version of this spread in the past. I must say I like it. When you have a maybe answer I find having only 4 cards in a pile a lot easier to read then 13. It is also quicker to lay this one out, and you don't have to spend the time recounting if you lose count in the process. The only draw back I have is that I find the smaller pile of cards harder to shuffle. Good work on adapting a spread! :)