2 Lenormand "tins" available at Etsy

thorhammer

They're handmade. Pam designed the images herself, with a view to bringing some room for intuitive expression to Lenormand reading, and she prints them, laminates and cuts them herself. The boxes are individually hand-collaged and I can attest to the box's value - I'd pay half the price just for the box.

I recently told Pam that I think her prices are just right, and I stand by that. Never have I been so surprised to find such high value in such a small thing. It is a jewel in my collection, up there with my La Corte dei Tarocchi and my Jean Payen reproduction.

\m/ Kat

Dusk Till Dawn

I am getting ready to order one! So, please don't buy them all! LOL!

thorhammer

Quick! There's only one left!!! :D

\m/ Kat

Dusk Till Dawn

I know, I have to wait. In Germany you only get paid once a month. Then Transfer Money to Paypal.. That takes 2 days... Oh, Man. Well if it's supposed to be, it's supposed to be.

lightbug

GORGEOUS. I want a set! ;)

Dusk Till Dawn

Got it! For my B- Day!!!! Just ordered it. Happy!!!

firefrost

So how are you all finding them?

I got them a short time ago and they read like a dream for me, and the pictures are even more beautiful in the 'flesh'.

Essjay

I managed to get one! Excited! :)

firefrost

Oohh, nice, Essjay! Now get ready for customs... :(

baba-prague

Le Fanu said:
Love her informed commentary; Lenormand was at the end of the 17th Century (fact number one wrong)... "Think French Revolution".... End of the 17th Century? O dear....

Ah, that was the FIRST French revolution. It's largely forgotten because it was unsuccessful. In fact, all that ever got stormed was a small barn in the countryside outside Lyon.

She has a nice shop - I just "hearted" it. But for now all the cards seem sold out.