Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

morticia monroe

All Is One said:
This is a good omen...Morticia happens to turn up every time I order a deck lately. Last time, when I ordered the Crone, there you were. I love that deck. Just now I ordered the Touchstone, and here you are!

Now my day is better. Having succumbed, I can now just relax and wait for the deck! I love the Golden, I can't wait to see this one.

Congratulations to Kat on the successful launch of her new baby!!! :) :) :)

Now that you know I'm stalking you, it takes the fun out of it..... :)

All Is One

Morticia Monroe said:
Now that you know I'm stalking you, it takes the fun out of it.....

Hee hee. Now I feel important.

Erzebet

I recieved my copies today and I am more than happy and pleased with the deck and all the great extras! A very big thank you to everyone involved :)

retrokat

sharonsgl said:
Kat added a Happy Squirrel card, :laugh: I've never read a HS card before and will probably remove it, but its fun to see it there. Sharon

Haha, I am so amazed I didn't let this cat out of the tarot bag before release! My "meaning" for HS in the Kunati edition (yes, it will be there too) is:

"Lighten up. Do not take yourself, or anything, too seriously. There are no simple answers, life is very complicated and the most important thing is to take joy in the journey."

... along with an explanation of where the card comes from and that most people would want to take it out for serious readings :p

If there's anyone here who hasn't heard of the HS, do a search here at AT. It's a very fun story (I am hoping to put the short video on YouTube - and there's a mention on wikipedia now :)

Jessica_Marie

Im so excited to finally be able to get this!! Im ordering it tonight~ I cant wait!

Silverlotus

I thought that the Happy Squirel might be the extra card. If I remember right, Kat, you once mentioned wanting to do one on a podcast with Leisa.

I just can't wait until my deck arrives! :D

All Is One

Retrokat said:
Haha, I am so amazed I didn't let this cat out of the tarot bag before release! My "meaning" for HS in the Kunati edition (yes, it will be there too) is:

"Lighten up. Do not take yourself, or anything, too seriously. There are no simple answers, life is very complicated and the most important thing is to take joy in the journey."

I was just discussing one of my favorite Oscar Wilde quotes with my husband last night...I think it fits with the Happy Squirrel card's meaning.

"Seriousness is the last refuge of the shallow." ~Oscar Wilde

Calvino's Novel

Beautiful deck!

I, too, received my deck in the mail today, and it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm thrilled to have it and look forward to many years of reading with it.

Thanks, Kat, for the inspired work...and thanks to Leisa and the mysterious benefactor for their roles in bringing it out, too!

tarotlyn

:D My turn!!!

:D TODAY I RECEIVED my GORGEOUS "TALKING"
Limited Edition TOUCHSTONE TAROT DECK #151 :party::):heart::party::thumbsup:

It is soooooo PERFECT to me... the brown colors feel very healing and soothing,
the card stock is perfect for shuffling. The card size "appears" large and elegant,
but the length is short enough even for small hands. Because of this "unique"
card size, this deck ABSOLUTELY shuffles just like butter! My deck is just
slippery enough which is perfect...no sticking here! I also really am so attracted to
the design and color on the card backs...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this TouchStone deck SO MUCH!!!

I cannot begin to tell you all just how wonderful are the FACES, the costumes,
and the DEEP beautiful coloring of these cards. Also the overall presentation of
this deck is definatey PERFECT in every way. I have NOT found even one
thing that I don't love about my new TouchStone deck. I can't put it down...:bugeyed:
and it is hard typing and holding the cards at the same time!!! :bugeyed::laugh::joke:
...so please excuse any errors, as I am so EXCITED!!!

It IS ALREADY a very SPECIAL psychic deck for me.

Oh... and YES I did get all my extra GOODIES...they were just the right touch for my TouchStone!!!

FANTASTIC work Kat!!! :thumbsup: Thank you!

Also thank you to Kat's :heart: mother for such a beautiful, very nice, sturdy tarot bag...love it too!

Note: Kat I can see why you ended up with an "Unknown Benefactor." :)
Also thank you to Leisa :) for all her efforts and care.

Class Act ~ all the way you guys!!!

Now...if someone asked me to rate this deck on a scale from 1 to 10...
hmmmmmmmmm let's see...
It's a 10 ...and it's worth the $ and the wait!!!

Blessings to everyone!!!
:):heart:

LadyMedusa

I had a late day at work...Monday with a vengence...Cell phone took a crap so I had to stop and get it warrantied.

I get home, change clothes, fix dinner, and nearly sat on the box on my chair...

[size=+2]Deck #172 is at it's destination!!!!!!![/size]

Momma Kat makes beautiful bags. I really like the tag on the inside, very nice touch. I really like the talisman.

Kat I don't know if you remember the exchange we had about the QofS from the Golden and how she really embodied how I see that card. It had to do with her attitude and my grandmother...You've hit it again :bugeyed: this QofS even looks like Grandma.

:thumbsup:

LadyMedusa