Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Kimber

Leisa, I have just PMd you - please check your messages. Thanks.

HearthCricket

You made my day, Kat!!! After a visit with friends, I came home to a lovely package with the Touchstone Tarot! Gorgeous and far exceeded my expectations. Not sure why, since I am head over heels with the Golden, but this is shaping up to be what I had hoped the Sacred Art Tarot would be. Excellent size, awesome artwork, love the finish, though my Magician and High Priestess cards came a bit peeled in the upper right hand corner. Anyone else with this problem? I love the pattern of the back. This is exactly what I had hoped for. A warm coloured deck, with golds and black and browns and ambers and very readable, very powerful and very, very beautiful! I can only imagine the MM version will be absolutely exquisite!

My very first happy squirrel card, love the pen...very pretty, can't wait to burn my very first cone incense which smells "divine" !!! And the amulet! Agate is a favourite stone of mine, and is just going to be all about tapping into this autumnal deck! Thank you for such a lovely, lovely piece of art that you are, once again, sharing with the rest of us! The size is perfect for my smallish hands so I am off to buy a backup, because this baby is getting used!!!! It feels so wonderfully ancient....I love the silky touch to it!! It is also one of the nicest feeling shuffling decks I have ever owned!

I am in heaven!!!! :D

eta~My bag is black velvet with a gold brocade like ribbon sewn on top, and gold satin lining. Gorgeous!

Leisa

HearthCricket said:
Excellent size, awesome artwork, love the finish, though my Magician and High Priestess cards came a bit peeled in the upper right hand corner. Anyone else with this problem? !
I ordered a few extra sets for replacements because there are always errors in the printing, packing and distribution process. I'm happy to send replacements.

Nina*

I just ordered a copy!!! :D

HearthCricket

Thank you, so much, Leisa! Just got your email and wrote you back! Just those 2 cards. The rest are fine! I love it and I love this finish! Oh, I just can't keep my paws off of it!!!!

Leisa

Can I use one of your pictures for the promo page?

I'm also looking for quotes from people who like it as well.

HearthCricket

Of course! I am flattered! And enjoying wearing my necklace! And feeling very Tudorish!!

retrokat

HearthCricket said:
And feeling very Tudorish!!

Don't go losing your head over it! (sorry, could not resist bad pun...) ;)

Madame Squee

Hi Kat,

I received #195 this afternoon, and I am positively delighted! The bag is sumptuous, and I especially enjoy the label sewn inside -- your mum rocks! The incense is delicious, and the agate talisman feels really good. I love the pen! I'm always searching for a good pen for journaling -- this is such a thoughtful gift.

Most of all, however, I love these cards! The size and shape is perfect, and, in my opinion, the printing and finish is superior to any deck I have in my collection. I keep examining them, trying to imagine how the printers did it: I can actually see depth in the colors/inks under the finish. It almost looks like the depth a person would expect to see in an oil painting -- brush applied to canvas. It really is fascinating... Will the mass-market deck be printed with the same process? I hope so. Also, the predominate color you've chosen for each suit is so rich and perfect, and I really enjoy how you've applied it to each card in such a refreshing, individual manner. Finally, there's no odor. Wow, that's different -- and good!

Kat, thank you so much for these amazing 78 friends! I'm going to love getting to know them all.

:heart:
c.s.