Kadar deck

avalonian

I wish this was through Amazon as well, but I've jumped in and pledged, I really hope this makes it.
:) :) :)

Christopher J Gould

Thanks for persevering gregory (hey, not Lady Gregory by any chance? If so give my love to Yeats!) - I would have given up before you did! Life should be simpler shouldn't it?
Thanks again for supporting. Only a week and I can take my heart from out of my mouth and put it back in the chest cavity!

Christopher J Gould

Thanks Avalonian

Michael Magick

omg it is so close! only 5 days to go and less then 2k to reach goal.......i really hope you make it chris!

Michael Magick

497 left to go...... its so close!

firecatpickles

waiting...

avalonian

I just checked and it is now showing as 100% funded!

Absolutely delighted, I can stop holding my breath now.
:) :) :)

Michael Magick

yes! they will have some really cool items to add to it as well. I am so happy this got funded. I can retire my antique deck now.

Michael Magick

not only are they funded but I got to read part of the book for readers..... and all I can say is OH MY! I have been reading a long time and have yet to find anything as modular and full of depth as kader system. ill Post a full review once I do some live readings with the cards but the kader elite oracle reading system has been a long time favorite of mine as it completely involves the sitters in the process of the reading other then just shuffle and cut. it can be as light or as deep as you like to take it. from simple fortune cookie to full blown action plan.

on top of the fact that it just looks Cool!