5 of Pentacles Reverse as love feelings

happyfish

Thanks people :) You both gave me thoughts for food on the cards. Do you think there will be any positive feelings from person A to person B left with such combination of cards? I am asking because I also just read that 5 of pentacles rx could mean overcoming problems and 5 of cups rx could mean hopeful feelings....
By the way, how do you do quoting with that box around it? :)

There's a little button that says 'quote' on the bottom of each users' post. Click that and voila!

Something about this combination of the 5 of Pentacles and the 5 of Cups is making me think that someone feels rejected and unappreciated. If this is the case, it doesn't mean there's no hope. I think the person feeling the rejection needs to make their feelings clear to their partner, because the partner might not even be aware of it.

Marlo

At the bottom right corner of each message, there is a small icon with "Quote" in it, click it and select the part of the message you want to quote :)

Ryver

(There is a little button at the bottom right of a post that says "Quote." Use that and it will automatically put the quote into a reply field for you.

I think Marlo's point about the old stuff still carrying over it going to be important. This combination gives me a feeling like once the issue is finally expressed there will be promises made to correct it and move forward but it does not say much about whether those promises are kept (working through emotional issues and changing habits is a lot harder than promise-makers seem to realize) is not certain. Try reading on this issue again after the issue had been brought to light and addressed.

caridwen

Thanks people :) You both gave me thoughts for food on the cards. Do you think there will be any positive feelings from person A to person B left with such combination of cards? I am asking because I also just read that 5 of pentacles rx could mean overcoming problems and 5 of cups rx could mean hopeful feelings....
By the way, how do you do quoting with that box around it? :)

Reversals are a tricky beast. They may mean that these feelings or qualities are fading or moving out of the picturre. That their influence is moving away or that they are moving on from them. A reversal can also be a literal reveral so the opposite like a reversal of fortune. It really depends.

So yes the Five of Pentacles may mean overcoming those problems and the 5 of Cups could be moving on or healing. You can sometimes look at the picture and take the meaning from there. What would happen if the Five of Cups were reversed? The overturned cups would be turned the right side up and the liquid may pour over your head. I have sometimes seen the five of cups for alcoholism so perhaps a hang over. Feelings going to your head. It depends how you read reversals.

kittymumu

Thanks for shedding lights everyone :)

I like how we can just dig out more and more meanings of the cards by discussing with others :) I just came to realize that these two cards could also mean breakthrough in ones emotion or actions. So if person A has been hiding his feelings and never expressed them to person B, they could mean that he either decided to let go of those feelings or do something about it.

caridwen

Thanks for shedding lights everyone :)

I like how we can just dig out more and more meanings of the cards by discussing with others :) I just came to realize that these two cards could also mean breakthrough in ones emotion or actions. So if person A has been hiding his feelings and never expressed them to person B, they could mean that he either decided to let go of those feelings or do something about it.

Yes that sounds very likely.:)