5 of pentacles in a relationship spread

ClauSilvana

Hello everybody!! This is my first post and my english isn't very good. I hope you understand me. I have some trouble to read 5/pents in relationships spread. For example: in 7 slot of Celtic Cross. How do you think? Can you help me please? Sorry for mi English :(

Sophie

Hola y bienvenida, ClauSilvana :). Don't worry - we are an international forum, there are a lot of people for whom English is not a first language.

Well, it would very much depend on the other cards in the Celtic Cross. Just like that it's not very precise. I am assuming that "position 7" is the position for "self"?

In that case, the 5 of Pentacles could mean that you feel alone and unloved; or that you feel things are in crisis. Or you could be projecting a sorry and lonely scenario, imagining things are lonely. Or that you are receiving help and love during difficult times. Or that you have a poverty mentality that prevents you from seeing all the things that are good and happy in your life.

And many more possibilities! Again, it depends on the other cards. But these ideas will get you started.

ClauSilvana

Thanks Helvética!!! :)

Your help is accurate for the spread I did for my friend. It's just as he feel his situation. Thanks again. Love and blessing.

Another ideas about this? This forum help me a lot in my readings.

Tara2007

Hello, and welcome. You're doing very well with your English, no problems understanding you atl all.

The 5 of Pents in the 7th or Self position is a card of some kind of loss that is making you feel a deep sense of how valuable that thing or that person was to you. You could be mourning over that loss, not necessarily a death, but a person gone from your life and you feel like he/she will be gone forever. I tend to think of this card, being a Pentacle, as pointing to a possible divorce or split up that will change your money situation as well as you could be worrying about how you are going to pay the bills now that that person is gone. You may have to count your blessings here, look around and see what it is that you can count on having, and move forward. This card is about courage and faith, I think, and that is what it is telling you to rely on to get you past this sadness.

I hope that that was helpful to you.

ClauSilvana

That's a v good suggestion too. I like it. I'll copy this and Helvetica's suggestions (and others, of course) in my tarot journal. Very gratefull. ;)

Ladybro

I would say that 5 of pentacles in a 7 PI in a CC on a question about a relationship, is talking about bad luck to the couple .
Could be a separation because of economics situations impossible to solve for the moment .
5 of pentacles on a 7 Position I think also means, a difficult situation is interfering with the couple a neither of them can solve it

star-lover

attitude of the querent is not hopeful but is sticking it through difficulties- has faith during bad times- is willing to endure hardship for the relationship to work - sign of commitment on their part feeling unloved and sad and needy currently - what everyone else said

i agree depends on the other cards to explain this more fully

ClauSilvana

Ladybro: una alegría encontrar aquí gente de mi país Gracias por tu aporte!!