5 of pentacles as advice in a fresh relationship

wind

I am not sure how to read 5 of pentacles in thic context. A woman met a man and she would like to know where this is going...actually the whole reading looked pretty good, but as advice for her I drew 5 of pentacles.

really not sure how to read this...any ideas?

Thank you!

lilangel09

Well, not exactly by-the-book 5 of Pentacles, but what about not dragging old baggage into a fresh relationship?

ana luisa

wind, can you tell me the deck you used ?

wind

Hi,

I used Celestial tarot.

Yes, I was also thinking that maybe this person has been hurt before or has trust issues and should not let this interfere...maybe she should not fear the worst or have negative expectations.

ana luisa

Judging from the card in the Celestial, the woman is a person who does the things and the man has been "trained" to ponder and not take rash measures. However, that's been eating him up and she is slowly changing him into a more dynamic person. Also, they HAVE to work and put some effort working on materiality and economic problems because of Mercury in Taurus. BTW, great deck!

Nisha

I'm not familiar with the Celestial tarot, but in RWS the 5 of pentacles can suggest sticking with the relationship 'through thick and thin'.

~Nisha

Willow Huntermoon

I would say in the advice position, Make it interesting and inticing, it's all about the chase, and the flirtation. Play a little hard to get.

Willow Huntermoon ;)

Tryska

make sure he is completely single!

within relationships ive seen this come up as not being able to see each other as often as they like, because they are bound to other commitments (it's isn't always another romantic involvement - sometimes a job or family issues, or distance)

So their "physical reality" becomes "left out in the cold"

starrystarrynight

He may be a little broke right now, and she may have to pull more of the financial (or even physical) load. If she is okay with that, fine...if not...well, be advised!

willowfox

Perhaps it is advising her to not to get to involved with him, keep the relationship to the basics.