When you see someone as the Moon ...

AzulParadiso

Sorry to bump this, do you have a round face and/or eyes? Do you have big breasts? Cancer rules Moon and it makes for round faces and could be big breasts, too..lol.

queenxofxwands

If this is someone who is attracted to you, they are probably imagining you naked when they look at you. Wondering whats underneath ;)

SunChariot

What is a person seeing if they look at you and see the Moon? I got this for myself last night and my first thought was, oh lord they think I am a lunatic! But I'd like to improve on that, because I really am quite sane!

Incidentally, their feelings for me is the Magician! I am guessing this combination isnt too good!!! :D

It looks to me like they think I could be a really dodgy character and although its hard to see fault with yourself, I think this combo is a bit harsh!

Has anyone got any more positive thoughts on the Moon in this kind of position?

Although I am sure you are right and certainly hope so that it does not mean he sees you as a lunatic, :grin:, I just thought I ought to point out in passing that it is possible for someone to see you as a lunatic even though you are perfectly sane. People may misunderstand, see things that are not really there, imagine things which are not true....Others may not always see us clearly or accurately.

Although I am pretty sure you are right and that is not the likely meaning. For me, The Moon card has only one meaning. It always means romance for me. Romance, romantic feelings, romantic situations....depending on the question. But romance. That is my only meaning for it, and yes it is a positive one. Full moon=romance....

So given your question, if the card had come up for me. it would have mean that when that other person looks at you they "see" romance, visions of being in romantic situations with you...Adding the Magician to that would say that they feel that there is a lot of possibilities between you. That they feel that the field is open and they have the ability to create anything they want of the situation between you.

Together they would say, to me, that when they look at you they have romantic visions and they feel that a romance is possible between you two. That if they tried you would go along with it and you could have a real romance.

Babs

PAMUYA

I see a mysterious person, someone who is quiet, someone who is possibly psychic or healer, and has something to teach me. I see this as a wonderful quality, very interesting.