The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Debra

Cat* said:
Debra is the myce torturer here, not me. :D ;)

AIEEEEE everybody hates me, i'm surrounded by enemies, what did i do to deserve this, they think i'm cruel, now i can't trust a soul and it's impossible to sleep aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

Feretian

Cat* said:
(List is updated to here.)

But I'm still chewing my little mouse claws, wondering what happened to the second NINE OF WANDS (see post #1)?! Did canid have enough tea by now? Did Feretian miscount? Did a secret card adoption take place? Is that poor card left alone without someone to draw it?!

I have the "other" nine of wands. :D

um...debra...what card are you designing in your head right now...?

gregory

So - what do you NOT have, Ferry ? And what of Inana's question which made no sense to me but I hope it did to someone..... I guess it boils down to - have you her cards ? :D

Cat*

gregory said:
So - what do you NOT have, Ferry ? And what of Inana's question which made no sense to me but I hope it did to someone..... I guess it boils down to - have you her cards ? :D
Ah, let me do my best to help clarify these matters. (I update the list in post #1 whenever I hear anything new in this thread, btw.) :)

If I didn't miss anything, these cards have arrived safely at Feretian's: :party:
- Cups: 2s, 5s, 6s, Knights, Queens
- Wands: 4s, 6s, 9 (canid's)
- Coins: 9s, Pages, Kings
- Swords: 5s, 9s
- Chariot

These cards have not been created and/or sent yet (or I don't know about it):
- Cups: 4s, 8s, 10s
- Swords: Pages

Could Aulruna, Sebavin, rhombchick, and victoria.star please give us definite updates about their current state of existence and/or their location? Or Feretian, if she has already got any of these cards?

ETA: Got updates from Aulruna & victoria.star so far - thank you! :love:

ETA: As posted in #51, Feretian has been loaded with work and can't do her cards after all. So these here are up for grabs again (see post #52 for details):
- Wands: 9 (1x) - ETA: now taken by gregory
- Coins/Pents: Queens (2x) - ETA: now taken by Equidies
- Swords: 8s (2x) - ETA: now taken by Cat*

Inana contributed the Ace of Cups during the "first round" (they've arrived at Feretian's and have been posted over in the Raffle thread). It looks as if Inana had also signed up for the Page of Coins back then, but Feretian never said she got these cards (and Inana never said she sent them). Maybe we have two pairs of Pages of Coins now.

gregory

victoria.star posted that she was mailing on Monday 16th, about three posts up the thread.

I thunk I seen a Chariot.... Must look back....

eta yes Here. From Aulruna. With 9 pentses.

Post 1762 in the last thread. So it's just a mailing thing.

Cat*

Yep, I read that, too. Thus the "and/or" between "not created" and "not sent" (and the "or I don't know about it" afterwards). ;)

Being a professional procrastinator myself (just look how I publicly promised to send off my cards and how it still took me longer to actually do so! :|), I never trust anyone's plans to do anything (e.g. send off a card) on a future date. I only trust reports after the fact. })

I'm also playing the bad cop here, so that others can be friendly and understanding (which, deep inside, I also am - but I try hard not to show it :cool:). ;)

---

Debra said:
AIEEEEE everybody hates me, i'm surrounded by enemies, what did i do to deserve this, they think i'm cruel, now i can't trust a soul and it's impossible to sleep aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
:laugh:

Feretian said:
um...debra...what card are you designing in your head right now...?
Same as before! ;) Nine of Swords...

victoria.star

I sent the cards. Put up the flag and everything.
I do hope you get them soon.
And please oh please oh please, please accept my apologies for my artwork.

After seeing everyones beautiful cards, I wish I would have done something different, like maybe letting a better artist do the cards :( .

I tried, anyway, and put good energy into them.

Thank you for letting me participate.
Have a great day everyone! :heart:

gregory

There are some cards here ...

Well - I can't draw either... I trace REALLY well.... Yours are lovely, Victoria. I know this. I'm psychic !

victoria.star

gregory said:
There are some cards here ...

Well - I can't draw either... I trace REALLY well.... Yours are lovely, Victoria. I know this. I'm psychic !
REally, gregory, you are too kind...my cards came from a good place in my heart...like kindergarten art class!!

if the cards are too bad, please feel free to have a better artist re-do them.

i won't be offended AT ALL.

i just want the deck to make people happy! :heart:

gregory

It WILL. And we didn't HAVE art class in Kg; that's why I can't draw !

They will be lovely. Go back and look at some of the cards on the raffle thread.... :|