$5 deck sale at Llewellyn

lunakasha

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation email from Llewellyn yet???

This is my first order with them, so I don't know if they will send one or not....

I am hoping they don't run out of stock too quickly, LOL!

Please post here with any updates/info from Llewellyn, thanks!

:) Luna

lark

lunakasha said:

This is my first order with them, so I don't know if they will send one or not....

Please post here with any updates/info from Llewellyn, thanks!

hi Luna :)
I got a confirmation last night around 8:00 pm that was at least five hours after I ordered so it wasn't instant like some companys do.

WolfSpirit

Lark do you mean they shipped your decks 5 hours after you ordered them ?
That is pretty fast !

I got an order confirmation soon after my order and it says "your order will be processed and sent out as quick as possible" so I took it they would not send another one when they actually ship. Maybe it is different for international orders.

lunakasha

lark said:
hi Luna :)
I got a confirmation last night around 8:00 pm that was at least five hours after I ordered so it wasn't instant like some companys do.

Thanks lark!

I did receive an order confirmation from them, but not a shipping confirmation (yet) and the payment has not yet gone through. I don't know if Llewellyn typically notifies customers when the order ships or not. Some companies like amazon do send one, others don't. So was yours an order confirmation or shipping??? Thanks again! :D

lark

No WolfSpirit they sent me an order confirmation 5 hours after I placed the order...no decks yet.

lark

No, no shipping confirmation...I've ordered from them before, but I can't remember if they send shipping confirmations.

Fulgour

I received...

Subject: Confirmation of your order from Llewellyn.

[particular details (hehehe) and then...]

Your order will be processed and sent out as soon as possible.

Standard domestic packages are sent via
the United States Postal Service.

If you need to change any information
you can reply to this email with details.

magpie9

Yes, mine was the same a Fulgour's...they muct be hip-deep in orders right now. As I recall from the past, they do ship pretty promptly.

lunakasha

magpie9 said:
Yes, mine was the same a Fulgour's...they muct be hip-deep in orders right now. As I recall from the past, they do ship pretty promptly.

Absolutely! They probably sold hundreds in the last 24 hours, LOL!!!

Thanks for all the replies....I am trying to be patient, I am just worried that they will run out of stock before filling my order! Oh well....there is nothing to do now but wait and see (fingers crossed).

Netzach

lunakasha said:

My confirmation came very quickly. But if they were out of stock of anything you ordered, you'd have got a little message at the time you ordered it.