$5 deck sale at Llewellyn

Bat Chicken

I just had to get the Journey to the Orient... and a book....! :D

Sunburst

Ooooh... time to shop! Thank you!!! :)

Sunburst

blackstormhawk

Oh dear. You just HAD to tell me ...

I got away light ... two tarot decks (Atlantis and Hidden Folk) and a book by Scott Cunningham I somehow never bought ...

I don't like the way they index their site, though. Makes it hard to shop!

Nydia

I posted earlier that I bought 2 decks the first night, Liber T and Durer. Last night I paid another $3 shipping fee and bought 4 more!

Second order:

Atlantis
Classic
Renaissance
3rd Millenium

After reading some were missing now, I checked and saw that the Renaissance is one of the missing. I did a search and only found the mini. So far, I only have order confirmations.

Abrac

lunakasha said:
Has anyone received a shipping confirmation email from Llewellyn yet???

This is my first order with them, so I don't know if they will send one or not....

lunakasha, I have only ordered from Llewellyn once before and that was several months ago. I did not receive a shipping notice, so several days after I placed the order I called their 1-800 number and they said it had already shipped. It came that day or the next I believe. Apparently they don't do shipping notices via email.

I placed my order a couple of days ago and my bank account was billed today. So the wheels are steadily turning.

As an interesting aside, I ordered Llewellyn's Enochian Tarot recently and received it in the mail today. Two of the cards had long cut marks on the back and another one had a big dent in it like something had been dropped on it. I called the 1-800 number and asked for replacements and they cordially obliged. The woman I talked with said they use returned decks to pull replacements from.

Xarokys

I've had the Liber T on my wish list for awhile, so I couldn't resist it for 5 dollars. I also picked up Success cards and the I-Ching of Love. And while I was there the 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.

Bec

firefrost

Kilts_Knave - I've deleted the email from them in disgust, so I can't refer back to it. I ordered the decks which would have cost me £5. I went for a shipping rate that would have sent the price up to £8, although I knew this would be queried because of being in the UK.

What I didn't expect was a mail telling me that the total cost to them for UK shipping would be £29.

I can get both decks cheaper and delivered faster by purchasing in the UK.

I s'pose that what comes with living in "Rip-off" Britain....I'm still seething over it.

ff :)

AngelC

I checked it out too and there were some nice decks I wanted but the shipping just made it too expensive even if it was $29 total for me not £29 (which is a huge difference) but still. Hopefully there will be some sale on the right side of the Atlantic soon :)

WolfSpirit

I ordered five decks and with shipping costs included it gets to 9 euros per deck - still looks like a good deal to me.
If I bought these decks in Europe I would still have shipping costs.

firefrost

$29 I would have accepted because that's about £15, which would have made one deck free, basically.

I'm now wondering if they made a mistake at their end.

ff :)