$5 deck sale at Llewellyn

shadowdancer

I did look to get 4 decks, but the shipping to UK was $25 which really did cancel out any saving, so decided against ordering.

Davina

Netzach

I bought three decks and the shipping was $22. So it works out at approximately $13 a deck which is still a lot cheaper than I would have got them from ordering on, say, Amazon. It's a shame that they only use airmail shipping - I'd have been happy with surface mail if it meant I could pay less!

rachelcat

Thanks for the additional data, folks! I will update the tally on Monday!

Whoever gets the first package, please let us know!!

Ruby7

Well, you can add me on for Durer and Hidden Folk. I was only going to get one.........

Ruby7

blackadder

Thanks for the heads up! I got myself four decks, Liber T, Journey to the Orient, Hidden Folk, and Atlantis. I love a great bargain!

Eco74

Love it.. Long distance shopping at a bargain prize.
Got the Lombardy, Hidden folk and the Fatima Oracle at $22 shipping and still got them cheaper than I could have anywhere else I could think of.

Now, to wait for delivery... :D

Keigh

I got the Bruegel, Giotto, Atlantis, & Hidden Folk, plus the Nostradomas Oracle. Total $28 usd. WOWOWOW
Thanks LePendu!

Fulgour

tally items

rachelcat said:
Thanks for the additional data, folks! I will update the tally on Monday!
Whoever gets the first package, please let us know!!
Oh well then alright, but... I only ordered
these for a needy friend with the hiccups.

Ancient Tarot of Lombardy
The Tarot of Durer
Liber T: Tarot of Stars Eternal
Tarot of Atlantis
Tarots of Marseille
Bruegel Tarot

:) Plus a few Oracles, sorta...

MercyMe

Now see, I love both the Bruegel and the Durer, but I love the Durer more. Bruegel is, well...funny. Those of you who just ordered this deck will see what I mean when you start looking at those jam-packed cards. Symbolism galore and some just downright rude scenes. LOL. :)

I ordered the Giotto. And here I thought I wasn't going to procure any more decks for a long time. Silly me.

gorgeousbutterfly

hmmm

i wonder, how long does it take to ship? i want mine now!