I want a new deck, what should I get?

silvereye

Centennial Pamela Coleman Smith Rider Waite ? Great cardstock!

Akitablue

Ughhh You guys are all right. I just purchased ANOTHER deck....Golden Universal Tarot Deck. It is addicting 0_o and I had to have it lol

EmpyreanKnight

Ughhh You guys are all right. I just purchased ANOTHER deck....Golden Universal Tarot Deck. It is addicting 0_o and I had to have it lol

I'm glad you decided to explore metallic decks, Akitablue! You'll never go wrong with the Golden Universal. In fact, I plan to use mine extensively for a set of readings this week. I hope you'll work well with it too. :)

Akitablue

I'm glad you decided to explore metallic decks, Akitablue! You'll never go wrong with the Golden Universal. In fact, I plan to use mine extensively for a set of readings this week. I hope you'll work well with it too. :)

I totally blame your for that purchase haha <3 I saw a video of how gorgeous they are on youtube and I was like "oh man, have to have these also" but I wouldn't have known about them if it wasn't for you so thank you for that suggestion. :)

obeygravity

Oh gosh. I've bought so many new decks this year, it's kind of obscene. My top three recommendations, however, are definitely:

The Linestrider
The Fountain Tarot
And if you'd like a deck that's pretty straight forward RWS imagery but absolutely gorgeous, The Golden thread is a great one for that!

Marcus R

If you're going to spend money on Tarot decks, may I suggest purchasing some history.
Standard RWS, not the prettiest but does its job admirably.
Thoth, because it's a big thump in Tarot history. You will never regret it.
A cheap Marseille, I have a 1760 woodblock reproduction. Tarot stripped bare.
A beautiful Marseille, I have an Italian gold foil, it's blinding. There are better out there.

nisaba

If you're going to spend money on Tarot decks, may I suggest purchasing some history.

That is actually very good advice! Master the honourable decks, and you can master anything. And it gives you Tarot-cred!

EmpyreanKnight

Same with gregory. I mean, a metallic Marseille? You dont say.