Mini Decks...?

yannie

How do you mean it doesn't do reversals yannie? can't any card be read reversed?
The LWB for the LoS Art Nouveau doesn't come with reversed meanings and the card back is reversal-unfriendly, so while not impossible, it'd take too much effort to read it in reverse. So for reversals I still rely on my standard-sized Golden Botticelli. Until the mini Harmonious comes along! I could get it from my local bookstore where I found it but online is cheaper, apparently, and the wait is no issue...

BUT when reading for others face-to-face - it is really nicer to have larger cards so one can see all the pictures properly without having to crouch over the table to see the details (and all that drama).
Indeed, but at this stage I don't do face to face :) If I do in future though, it might be with the GB.

I suppose the "in a tin" versions are a happy medium perhaps - between the two sizes.

I say we need more versions in-a-tin.
Oh god, minis in tins, I want those.

Tanga

The LWB for the LoS Art Nouveau doesn't come with reversed meanings and the card back is reversal-unfriendly...

Ah - I see.
You'll get to the bit where upside-down backs and no reversals inside LWBs don't bother you.
I'm always tempted by Harmonious Tarot but never quite get there.

I'd love some of my favourite decks in-a-tin size (or pocket).
Have had to make do with trimming the borders off (where it's possible).
Lol.

Catmoon

Geez, I'd love to get a mini-Waite or mini-Marseilles to take around, but here in Lisbon I can't find a mini-deck ANYWHERE :( *calls for LeFanu's advise :D*

(Still haven't surrendered to online deck shopping...yet. I may just have to.)

Hi Pedro,
I know what you mean, most of my decks I bougth on-line.

My minis and pocket in tin decks were from Book depository cause there are no shipping cost envolved.

rylla

The only mini deck I like is the RWS. That's because I'm so familiar with the design that I recognize the cards in any size:) Otherwise I prefer regular and big size cards -I can better enjoy the design/art.

yannie

You'll get to the bit where upside-down backs and no reversals inside LWBs don't bother you.
Well that's encouraging, thanks :)

I'd love some of my favourite decks in-a-tin size (or pocket).
Have had to make do with trimming the borders off (where it's possible).
Lol.
Oh tin-sized=pocket-sized! (How cute would a mini in a tin be though...) I wouldn't mind my GB in a pocket-sized tin. I love that deck, but it does feel like I'm handling slices of brick when shuffling...