Minoan Tarot by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

MoonGypsy

thanks for that, Rodney. i am so sad [for Ellen and Arnell] that this happened, but
i am sure this wonderful deck will be worth the long wait. i am still very glad i ordered
it way back when...and wait eagerly for it's eventual arrival.
May the shipping strike end soon and amicably....

Lunaea

When you all get your decks, will someone report if it's the same cardstock as the dark goddess? i noted her webpage says its the same size, and i might be tempted to get it if i could mix and match the d. goddess w/ the minoan.

Yes, it's just the same -- with my eyes closed, I can't tell them apart. You could definitely mix and match.

Dark Victory '39

Fabulous Lunaea. Thanks for reporting.

Shade

It looks beautiful, must remember to order.

Aeric

I gave in and ordered it. I've recently become enamoured with Cretan history and religion and have been reading Ariadne's Thread, wonderful book. So I've ordered the deck. It'll probably arrive in March, and I can't wait!

MoonGypsy

I gave in and ordered it. I've recently become enamoured with Cretan history and religion and have been reading Ariadne's Thread, wonderful book. So I've ordered the deck. It'll probably arrive in March, and I can't wait!

Oh, i just saw this....Not until March? Oh...now... which drawer did i put my patience in? :p

MoonGypsy

It is March so i was wondering...

Any news or updates?

rwcarter

I haven't gotten any email updates.

rachelcat

I ordered the deck on Saturday (Feb. 28) and got this in the reply email:

"The current update is March. The long shipping strike on the U.S. west coast is finally over so as soon as they process our Minoan Tarot (within their accumulated international shipments) we’ll be golden."

So it should be soon!

MoonGypsy

Thanks, Rodney and Rachel...i ordered mine in October, so i am getting a little
itchy...:p i am sure it will be well worth the wait...;)