Tarot du Roy Nissanka

DesertDream

Yes tried ebay as well *sniffle, sniffle*
Dont know the original publishers as to look them up either. Only thing good i know is the deck is still in print according to tarot garden. *knocks on wood*

DarkYarns

Saw this on a post about this deck:
If you wish to purchase this (or another) deck, please visit the Tarot Garden. They have many decks from which to choose. If they are not currently stocking a specific deck, please note special orders are welcome at: sales@tarotgarden.com.

This shop ships worldwide (but I don't know anything about them): http://www.dancingwands.com/Nissanka-Tarot-du-Roy/en

MagsStardustBlack

Yes tried ebay as well *sniffle, sniffle*
Dont know the original publishers as to look them up either. Only thing good i know is the deck is still in print according to tarot garden. *knocks on wood*
Maybe contact the publisher? If you want it that much the universe will give you a path to it 😉

DesertDream

Saw this on a post about this deck:
If you wish to purchase this (or another) deck, please visit the Tarot Garden. They have many decks from which to choose. If they are not currently stocking a specific deck, please note special orders are welcome at: sales@tarotgarden.com.

This shop ships worldwide (but I don't know anything about them): http://www.dancingwands.com/Nissanka-Tarot-du-Roy/en

TG and i have already been talking about an issue...they are very helpful btw! So i went ahead about changinging an order. Ill find out soon what they have to say. The other sites shipping is too expensive but thanks for links!

DesertDream

Publisher is Grimaud but no luck from there

Yelell

Don't panic. Looks like one sold through ebay not that long ago, and one will show up again if you keep your eye on it. I've found even with OOP decks (unless it's the one in a million 100 year old original) it will show up. Go into hunter mode, check around regularly in case one goes up for sale and it will come your way. If you ever decide to become a subscriber you could also ask the trading forum to see if anyone has one they'd part with. Good luck (and don't panic :) )

MagsStardustBlack

Nissanka, Tarot du Roy

Product no.: 163

25.00 €

Price incl. VAT, plus*delivery

Delivery weight: 260 g

Ask question

From Dancing Wands (private collection sale)