OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

Rhinemaiden

Granny Jones -- in a tin

Green Faerie

Oooooooooooooooh, I'd LOVE that! :love:

Glad you approve of the idea, too! :) I would be so happy if someone would pick it up and run with it. I could match Dickens' characters with cards, but I don't have the knowledge base or the skill (yet) to write a full book, and I'm certainly not an artist.

CherryNukaCola

Granny Jones -- in a tin

That would be awesome. Though I'd settle for any kind of reprint of Granny J.

Another one to add to the pile: the Keiboshou, the Japanese Marseille-RWS hybrid, is such a great everyday reader. It really deserves to have an international mass market version available.

Belinda2

Not thaaat much but about USD150? Belatedly, thanks for the welcome.

Well at least we can know buy it in a tin, not that I would rather have the standard addition

EmpyreanKnight

The Masonic Tarot by Beauchard
The Square and Compasses Tarot by Browne

IHeartRescues

Blue House Tarot

I just can't wait to see the progress on this homage to Frida Kahlo by wooden-eye (Gabi Angus-West). The Bonefire looks to be extremely popular for other members, but this is the one that I am just GIDDY about. I check in every day just to see if any new cards have been posted! Not for awhile now...but am perched like a cat watchin a rat

Bluefeet

The Masonic Tarot by Beauchard
The Square and Compasses Tarot by Browne

Masonic is still in print & reasonably priced on Amazon.fr! It's hard to obtain outside of Europe partially because US Games no longer distribute decks published by Grimaud.

Personally I can't wait for Tarot of the Crone to come back in print. <3

EmpyreanKnight

Masonic is still in print & reasonably priced on Amazon.fr! It's hard to obtain outside of Europe partially because US Games no longer distribute decks published by Grimaud.

In Amazon.fr, I searched for "Masonic Tarot" and got a pricy deck. I entered "Tarot Maconnique" and I got one that only costs €40 and which can be delivered to my country. That's more like it! The LWB might be in French though, so I'm gonna look for available deals on the English version of the deck. Thanks, Bluefeet!

Bluefeet

In Amazon.fr, I searched for "Masonic Tarot" and got a pricy deck. I entered "Tarot Maconnique" and I got one that only costs €40 and which can be delivered to my country. That's more like it! The LWB might be in French though, so I'm gonna look for available deals on the English version of the deck. Thanks, Bluefeet!

Sounds wonderful! The LWB is in French, English, and Spanish by the way, and the cards are bilingual (French-English), which makes the deck user-friendly for non-French speakers as well. :)

EmpyreanKnight

Sounds wonderful! The LWB is in French, English, and Spanish by the way, and the cards are bilingual (French-English), which makes the deck user-friendly for non-French speakers as well. :)

Oh my toes that's great! OK just one final question. There are two types of Grimaud Masonic Tarot decks, one with "masonic tarot deck" written in the box while the other has "tarot maçonnique". The only video I've seen so far is for the "masonic tarot deck", and I can confirm that the LWB is indeed written in Francais, English, and Deutsch (German). Well at least that was what was written on the LWB cover anyway, since the unboxer didn't really flip through the pages. See 0:01 and 0:15 of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAUuEPqrPvo

So would the "tarot maçonnique" box also contain the trilingual LWB? Thanks!