Decks you would like to see in a new edition (due to design flaws, card stock etc)

BrownBear

I'd love to see a pocket sized Druidcraft. I've trimmed mine, and it's still too big for me to handle comfortably.

G6

Gaian Tarot

Gaian Tarot. Just saw this in person yesterday. HUGE cards with double ugly borders and then silver gilded. So tragic.

Next edition = Borderless. Regular tarot size or smaller. Gilded. Better card back design.

Carojulie

Next edition = Borderless. Regular tarot size or smaller. Gilded. Better card back design.

Yay ! Could say exactly the same for the Druidcraft ! Like BrownBear, I find the Druidcraft too large to handle confortably, plus I really do not care for the gray borders plus white margins.
I trimmed mine to borderless and I edged it in green, but a gilded borderless edition in a reasonable size would be very welcome !
But, keep the cards matte please. That, I like about them as they are. Nice feeling when you shuffle those matte cards.

G6

Druidcraft

Yay ! Could say exactly the same for the Druidcraft ! Like BrownBear, I find the Druidcraft too large to handle confortably, plus I really do not care for the gray borders plus white margins.
I trimmed mine to borderless and I edged it in green, but a gilded borderless edition in a reasonable size would be very welcome !
But, keep the cards matte please. That, I like about them as they are. Nice feeling when you shuffle those matte cards.

I trimmed my Druidcraft to the interior border and did not corner it to maintain symmetry. I don't mind the interior border it works with the deck. The deck would work fine borderless and without titles. If the titles are needed I would redesign smaller with the interior border just as thin around the sides and top and a small additional bit on the bottom for the titles.

Druidcraft has the audience to support a smaller sized edition. The DOOR SIZED version is very cheap to pick up right now.

I recommend to all artists and publishers to sit for 8 hours with their DOOR SIZED tarot card designs working with the deck and shuffling continously and report back to us if their hands hurt at the end of the work day.

Carojulie

I would love those decks with matter cardstock :
Bonefire
Animal Wisdom
Mary-el
Gorgon's...

I am sure I am forgetting some.
Publishers : shiny cardstock tend to stick, cards clump together.
Some great cardstock to imitate : Wild Unknown, Fountain.... and, in thinner version (maybe less costly ): Druidcraft, Japaridze. Thanks !

HighPriestess

I would like pretty much every deck I own that has borders to go borderless. I've never seen a trimmed deck that looks worse than its bordered counterpart.

Bigger cards for the Shadowscapes Tarot.

I would like the backs of the Wisdom of the Oracle changed to something like a light blue. It's so jarring to flip them over and there's bright red in your face, especially since the colour palette is very soft and dreamlike.

greatdane

PAGAN CATS by LoS

I would love a borderless edition of this deck!

lantana

I would love a borderless edition of this deck!

I agree... Or at the very least a better color! I don't find myself minding most LoS borders or the multilingual keywords, but the yellow pawprint border and font choice is just a bit much for me.

celticnoodle

Everyday Witch. I LOVE the deck, but not the card stock. I'd like to see it on better stock. I will always keep the one I have, but if they do reprint it on better stock, I'd buy the 2nd copy as well. I can always use the excuse that I need two copies for both granddaughters when they are older. :D

Carojulie

Everyday Witch. I LOVE the deck, but not the card stock. I'd like to see it on better stock. I will always keep the one I have, but if they do reprint it on better stock, I'd buy the 2nd copy as well. I can always use the excuse that I need two copies for both granddaughters when they are older. :D
Then you would need two copies of the good cardstock reprint, otherwise how would you chose which grand-daughter to present with the flimsy copy ? Lol :)