I'd like a good online source for tarot card meanings.

LGarrick

I dont ALWAYS bring my books with me... on occasin, I'll need a litttle refreshing on a card and would like to bookmark a few GOOD sources on the net. Thanks.

HudsonGray

Another is www.learntarot.com But both this and the one above are for the Rider Waite decks, if you have a Thoth or one of the oracle decks, these sites won't be able to help you much.

Rusty Neon

'Books' online include the Bunning book at the learntarot website. You can also find Crowley's Book of Thoth, Golden Dawn's Book "T" and Waite's Pictorial Key to the Tarot, if you look around on a web browser.

Another interesting site is James Revak's at:
http://www.villarevak.org/td/td_1.htm
Gives insight on the Golden Dawn and pre-Golden Dawn divinatory meanings through a comparision of DMs of Etteilla, Mathers (Golden Dawn), Waite.

cjtarot

I can share..

Hi,

I made a cheet sheet from the information I gathered. If you would like I can email it to you, just send me a pm. One thing I would suggest is go thru the sheet and add, change and customize it.

The other thing is to do the same, make a small cheet. I used the charts that are on Learntarot.com site for the majors and the system of each suite has a meaning and each number has a meaning described in book (this way you match the # and the suite and you get a feel for what the card means-it's also an easier way to memorize the pips) "The complete illustrated guide to tarot" by Rachel Pollack and bits and pieces I picked up along the way.

Blessings,

Cj

LGarrick

thank you all very much...

Great resources =and ideas...
Thanks you!