Elemental Tarot software

Lee

Hi folks, I just bought the Elemental Tarot program on a whim. I'm glad I did! It's a great program. The artwork (which I love) looks especially cool on the computer screen, the bright colors going well with the black background of the program. It's a very simple, streamlined program. You can do six different spreads, and by clicking on the card you get the divinatory meaning from the book as well as an astrological meaning which wasn't in the book.

The best thing is that when you run the mouse over the cards in the spread, on the right side it gives you a one- or two-word phrase for the meaning of the position and the meaning of the card, which I found very helpful for some of the more obscure cards in this deck.

I'm actually having fun doing readings on the computer, which I thought I never would!

This program used to be more expensive, but now it's only $35, and that includes shipping from France. I highly recommend it. If you go to the site, you can download a free sample to see what it looks like.

http://www.elementaltarot.com/Tarot/interact.htm

-- Lee

jmd

... another bit of software written only for non-Mac users!

Oh well - I guess it's another bit of software I won't even bother considering :)

tarotpharot

Mac Tarot Software

Hi.

Couldn't agree with you more. Have been using TarotMagic for a number of years, and feel it's well worth the purchase price. It was developed on a Mac, so runs very well.

If you've used TarotMagic as well Lee, how would you say it compares to your new purchase?

Brad