astrology study group ~ virgo

rcb30872

paradoxx said:
My accendant is 2Virgo (3 sabian), and my mercury is retrograde in cancer at 1 degree. Sicne my sun is Gemini, mercury dually affects me, and my energy fields go right along with my Mars in Gemini. My attention to detail is unmatched (or so I woudl like to think), and I do like dry cereal as a meal.

But as far as virgos and wheats and grains, I got my virgo cat to eat crackers and bread, although he is very calm about it unlike his reaction to meat (and speaking of meat, In fact I know some very aggressive Virgos (and other earth signs) who have their own opinion on their meat preference(come on, just be honest--it's more respectable)).

I guess I don't have much to say about virgo (imagine that), but some of my best allies and frieds are virgos. People with Mars in Virgo are hard for me to deal with while venus in virgo are more interesting. Mars in libra can be fun, but not as much as mars in scorpio (depending on the individuals of course.)
I have a friend, who is a Virgo, very much vegetarian!!

As for me, used to love eating meat, now, I could quite easily go without, but do like some from time to time. But saying that, there is certain meats that I WON'T eat!

rcb30872

catlin said:
Ok, I've got Sun, Pluto, Mercury and Mars in Virgo but I cannot say that I am into things like accounting or any mathematical related stuff. Communication is vital to me and I am also very interested in health related matters (worked at a doctor's for nearly 3 years).

I am not so focused on money. I practically never ask "how much did you pay for that?" a question several of my fellow Virgoes never ommitted.

I am not so deep into Astrological matters, just have started with that.

Yes, I am over critical to myself and others, pretty unforgiving concerning "weaker" characters, tend to clash with authority (this is not Virgo typical?), stubborn (Virgo typical?), know-it-all (kind of Hermione Granger).
It's funny that, since we are Virgos, an earth sign, people think that we are materialistic.

Having said what you have just said, I'm exactly the same. Working as an accountant, book keeper, or anything like that, makes my stomach turn, although when it comes to maths, I quite like it, as long as I don't have to deal with balancing the books *big yawn*. I'm not particularly keen on what something costs either, if it looks good, comes in handy or whatever, I will say "Wow, that is pretty neat" or "Wow, that looks really good on you". But, if it doesn't, out of practice with my mother, I will tell you that it looks horrible, not all the time mind you, but will if asked! There are more important things in life than money and how much such and such costs!! Clash with authority - same here, stubborn - most definitely, know-it-all - I hope I don't come across that way!!

catlin

Welcome fellow Virgo (((rcb))))

Great to see other un-Virgo-like types!

dadsnook2000

Very much a Virgo, Virgo

With both Sun and Moon in Virgo, along with Neptune (conjunct Sun), I am probably a very virgo Virgo. The only person I know who is more of a Virgo, almost on the unbearable side, also has Venus and Mercury there. She is very pickey-pickey and critical about relationships, clothes, food, entertainment, etc. With my Moon sextile my Cancer ASC, I'm also very emotional and sensitive over small stuff -- which goes along with mainstream concepts of what Virgos should be like.

Fortunately, I'm also the possessor of a T-Square and some other redeeming features. Oh, well. Dave

star-lover

got virgo rising 9 degrees and pluto on asc - really bugs me big time sometimes - like a dog with a bone i can be and get so uptight - also virgo north node in 1st LOL - been a secretary most of my life/office jobs - remember trying to create the perfect filing system for a really complicated subject - never did of course but tried - wish i hadnt wasted my time LOL in a way but thats only way i could find some peace - i HATE mess and not being able to find things, at work and at home as well - i think feng shui might be somethign to do with virgo as well maybe? oh yes and the critical - unfortunately or fortunately i am very critical of myself as well as others - done positively that can be a good thing though - criticism from others though is a diff ball game, i can't handle it very well at all

x

rcb30872

Well, I am one of those untidy Virgos, sometimes my place positively looks like a bomb has hit it. There are certain things that I wouldn't have a clue where the **** I have put it, and then when I go looking for something else, I usually come across a whole heap of things that I have put away ("Ah, that's where that is!")

But having said that, I will tolerate that for a certain amount of time, then I will go complete and utter nuts, mad cleaning frenzy. I am taking a few days off from a rather overdue and big spring clean, really doing my head in!

Virgo star-sign with a Capricorn Ascendant and a Taurus Moon, and you think that a virgo ascendant is bad, star-lover:p

Bec

paradoxx

Untidy is a good word, I need to clean my room (although It would still look untidy to many). For soem reason I lioke to pile things up, not sure why. Oh, and shelves, lots of shelves

squeakmo9

Virgo in 2nd

I have Pluto and Uranus in Virgo, 2nd house and all I can see is that my income and financial history has been stormy at best. It makes a trine with Sun, Moon, Mercury in 9th Taurus, perhaps this allows me to exam the health of how I value myself and how I can achieve balance through a personal philosophy of life.