Advanced Tarot Secrets (Exercise 1 - Sidekick)

Harperhaven

You have to be one of the old boys to belong. Those who get elected who aren't part of the good old boy network sell themselves as being different from the other polititians that have been around for awhile. Unfortunately they too quickly become one of the good old boys because that seems to be the only way they can survive in politics.

ana luisa

Oh, man, we have EXACTLY the same think going on here... Thanks for clarifying !

tarotlova

The 8 Cups & 3 Pentacles, I feel that the 8 is the dominant card here, So glad I finished building that church, I feel so weary, now I can go home and plan my next project. In the Illuminati the 8 of cups man is leaning heavily on his walking stick looking down. Rev I am so sick of all the changes they keep making in this project, it will never get finished at this rate I feel like just giving up and walking away.

ana luisa

The 8 Cups & 3 Pentacles, I feel that the 8 is the dominant card here, So glad I finished building that church, I feel so weary, now I can go home and plan my next project. In the Illuminati the 8 of cups man is leaning heavily on his walking stick looking down. Rev I am so sick of all the changes they keep making in this project, it will never get finished at this rate I feel like just giving up and walking away.

Great cards you have there. Did you notice the girl on the right looking at the man leaving ? It's almost like she's saying "What's he doing ? Is he leaving already ?"

ana luisa

Couldn't find my Dreaming Way. Using the Legacy of the divine instead. Knight of coins reversed and 9 of Coins reversed.
Dominant 9 of Swords - I know I may have blown things out of proportion and gotten mad but I really cannot relax until I get my finances straightened up. And he just seems not to bother...
Dominant Knight of Coins - I have to try and calm down my mind so I figure out a way out of this mess.

tarotlova

Asked Question this Time

I asked What can I expect tomorrow? I got 10 Cups & The Tower, well I feel that the 10 is the dominate card here, there has been some happy news in regards to home life such as the renovations to the house didn't cost as much as expected! Reversed there has been some shocking news, but it has caused some happiness in the family, I dont read reversals but I did think if the 10 cups was rev I would feel that there was some storm damage to your house, lighting strike maybe!

Now the reason I asked a question was I went for a job interview Wednesday last week and they said they would get back to me in a weeks time, so, I am hoping that the shock I get will be that I get the job and the couple will be me and my husband celebrating! I have been out of work now since the end of May. Also I am taking our much loved dog to an eye doctor tomorrow as one of his eyes has gone white inside, so if no job news then I hope his eye will be fine. :angel:

ana luisa

I asked What can I expect tomorrow? I got 10 Cups & The Tower, well I feel that the 10 is the dominate card here, there has been some happy news in regards to home life such as the renovations to the house didn't cost as much as expected! Reversed there has been some shocking news, but it has caused some happiness in the family, I dont read reversals but I did think if the 10 cups was rev I would feel that there was some storm damage to your house, lighting strike maybe!

Now the reason I asked a question was I went for a job interview Wednesday last week and they said they would get back to me in a weeks time, so, I am hoping that the shock I get will be that I get the job and the couple will be me and my husband celebrating! I have been out of work now since the end of May. Also I am taking our much loved dog to an eye doctor tomorrow as one of his eyes has gone white inside, so if no job news then I hope his eye will be fine. :angel:

I would also consider insurance or some sort of guarantee. I say that because the couple is happy in the first card but have their back to the tower which may mean they are not considering or seeing the situation properly. See if there is some sort of document you need or something (definitely concerning your house).

tarotlova

I would also consider insurance or some sort of guarantee. I say that because the couple is happy in the first card but have their back to the tower which may mean they are not considering or seeing the situation properly. See if there is some sort of document you need or something (definitely concerning your house).

Thanks for that ana! It never ceases to amaze me the different meanings people see in the cards. :)

ana luisa

7 of cups and 6 of Wands

6 of Wands dominant : I have so many plans and projects ready to be put to work. Gotta start now!
7 of Cups dominant - there are so many people aiming at the same objectives... I have to have a head start if I want to achieve something.
or
Let's go folks. We can't waste too much time there's a lot of thing to be done.

Funny, in this reading, the 7 of cups didn't look like dreams or aspirations but different projects...

tarotlova

7 of cups and 6 of Wands

6 of Wands dominant : I have so many plans and projects ready to be put to work. Gotta start now!
7 of Cups dominant - there are so many people aiming at the same objectives... I have to have a head start if I want to achieve something.
or
Let's go folks. We can't waste too much time there's a lot of thing to be done.

Funny, in this reading, the 7 of cups didn't look like dreams or aspirations but different projects...

I don't always see the 7 of cups as dreams or aspirations either, my two cards today are 8 & 9 of swords I'm leaning towards the 9 as the dominate one here, there is something going on in this women's life that is making her feel trapped with no way out, she has nightmares about it and can't sleep. When I reverse them it doesn't feel any different except one foot is nearly out of the 8 swords that surround her, showing her that there is a way out of this if she would only look forward not backward at what is holding her back from taking this step forward.

Just a quick note on yesterday's cards & question, all is well with my dogs eye! It was something he was likely born with and shouldn't cause him any problems, 10 Cups as for the Tower I didn't hear back from the job I went for, but, today I did and have a second interview next week!