Advanced Tarot Secrets (Exercise 1 - Sidekick)

ana luisa

Sorry, long hiatus. I got Two of Swords + 6 of Wands from the Steampunk Tarot (Moore).

Dominant Two of Swords - I am ALL hyped up for this thing, and I knowIi can be successful but I have no idea how to go about it.
Dominant 6 of Wands - Right, you got what you wanted and all. Don't forget, though that in the top position, you will eventually and invariably HAVE to take some decisions that will not be easy. So, buckle up.

tarotlova

Sorry, long hiatus. I got Two of Swords + 6 of Wands from the Steampunk Tarot (Moore).

Dominant Two of Swords - I am ALL hyped up for this thing, and I knowIi can be successful but I have no idea how to go about it.
Dominant 6 of Wands - Right, you got what you wanted and all. Don't forget, though that in the top position, you will eventually and invariably HAVE to take some decisions that will not be easy. So, buckle up.

Using the Illuminati again, 10 of Pentacles & 4 of Cups, 10 Pentacles dominant, I just don't understand why my son does not want to join the family business, what does he think, a better offer will just magically appear? 4 Cups dominate, I am so sick of working for this company only the relatives get the promotions and pay rises I hope I can find something else soon, takes another drink from his cup of wine....... :shhh: