Night Sun Tarot

JoJoCat

I usually read that as being "the straw that broke the camel's back" since I normally associate the 10W with being overburdened

Ohhh that's a great point. I read with RWS also and had some trouble with the Night Sun's imagery for 10W -- the two five wand stacks made me think of balance more than anything else. But now I can see how the pressure of the two stacks made the egg crack in half-- thanks!

stclair

High Priestess corrected!

I got my Night Sun deck last week and am VERY pleased with its feel (physical AND spiritual) and responsiveness. It's dense and dark but in an informative, not really negative, way. Blunt is a very good descriptor! And the typo on the High Priestess ('High PriestNess') has been amended, thank goodness.

Nemia

I did some of the exercises in the very good Tarot Kaizen book with my Night Sun. It's very different from the decks that usually speak to me, and nevertheless, there's something about it, a cold, morbid, flirtatious appeal.

As I mentioned before, I trimmed and edged it, which is always a good ritual when wishing to get to know a deck better. It looks much more cohesive and of course darker that way.

I'm glad I have this deck. It's the "darkest" deck I have, and I need at least ONE dark deck, don't I?

magicjack

This deck is just not my kind of deck. ( famous last words ). I had made up my mind a long time ago and was never on my wish list. But there are a couple things I really like about it. One is the colors of the different suits. I think this helps visually in reading a spread. I also appreciate the astrological symbols up above. I' m kinda liking the creepiness it has. So it was $15.78 at book depository and yes I ordered it. Will I use it? I'm not real sure. But I think it deserves a look at.