What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

BeyondtheVeil

Bonefire Tarot Arrived!

I am so excited!! My Bonefire Tarot arrived today!! I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow!!

What an awesome surprise!! :thumbsup:

BeyondtheVeil

ambroshah

I just got a shipping notification that my Monstarot deck will arrive tomorrow!

Barleywine

I'm ordering the Mystical Tarot today. It's described as Sola-Busca-like but it doesn't seem frozen in time like some of the other decks done in an historical style. It just looks "lively" to me.

barefootlife

Fountain, Spirit de la Lune, and the Cosmos Tarot/Oracle are all on their way, and I pre-ordered the Hidden Waters 2nd ed.

Thoughtful

l have the Yukiyoe Tarot coming my way very soon. Really looking forward to it.

Autumnaleqinox

I have the Slow Holler and Dark Days tarot waiting at my house for me as soon as I go home after graduation :)

rakusribut

Waiting for the minchiate etruria, the tarot of paris, the naibi di giovanni vacchetta and the secret tarot spanish edition. Plus 'notes from the pagan otherworlds' (got the deck through a swap) Deborah Koff-Chaplin's soulcards 1 and 2 will also be arriving soon

rakusribut

Cult of Weimar arrived :) but I'm not allowed to look at it until my birthday... I don't know how to handle that :-( The box with the window looks great though!!! I'm very excited about this deck.

Now I'm waiting for Epic and Fairy Lights!

Cult of Weimar is awesome! Just showed it to a friend of mine who almost tore it out of my hands and tried to run off with it, lol! You can go to her website and read about the cards and the people who are in/on them, they are fascinating, she has done a lot of research for this deck.

Spiffo

I managed to pick up a very reasonably priced 'greenie' Thoth in what is described as excellent condition and never used. It should be here early this week.

ldiddy

Tabula Mundi Nox et Lux (Black and White) will be here Tuesday.

Plus, inspired by the #firstlastalways Youtube videos, I decided to repurchase what was my first tarot deck years ago, The Osho Zen. I never got into it at all, but many decks and years later, I've decided to go for it again :)