Illusion (The Moon) Rx

werewolfmoon

I did a quick three card reading for a female friend about a romantic prospect and got Illusion (The Moon) Reversed as how he sees her. I cannot see a single positive thing about this card Rx and fudged it slightly by saying that his feelings were not romantic or positive towards her.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this card as it's worrying me with it's terribly negative connotations.

RaaD

The moon reversed is not illusions. It points to intrigues and senses of danger. How he see her .... i can say different than before, and not in the positive side of the scales.

PAMUYA

... now is the time for taking risks. Most of the time I see this as avoiding the truth.

happyfish

Sometimes I see the Moon reversed as a sense of deep confusion. This might mean he misinterprets her, he sees her as something she doesn't intend to be, but rather as something he is projecting upon her out of confusion or illusion.

werewolfmoon

The moon reversed is not illusions. It points to intrigues and senses of danger. How he see her .... i can say different than before, and not in the positive side of the scales.

Thats interesting, he doesn't see her in a positive way, that's along how I saw it.

werewolfmoon

... now is the time for taking risks. Most of the time I see this as avoiding the truth.

She is very 'in' to the guy, a lot more than he is and she can't see it at all.

werewolfmoon

Sometimes I see the Moon reversed as a sense of deep confusion. This might mean he misinterprets her, he sees her as something she doesn't intend to be, but rather as something he is projecting upon her out of confusion or illusion.

Very interesting indeed, thanks. Deep confusion would certainly fit the situation.

PattyMc

Often I will see The Moon in a relationship reading as a strong emotional/psychic link or bond between the two parties. Unfortunately when the moon is reversed it usually means that there could be emotional problems because they are so strongly linked. (Both of them feeling depressed, angry, stressed, etc. when "one"of them experiences these emotions).

Also see the Moon reversed if a person thinks/feels the other party is overly emotional or has some kind of emotional issues.

Patty