Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 236 : February 6 - February 12

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here for January-March.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Decadent Dream Tarot
2. Scarlet Woodland - Cosmos Tarot and Oracle & the Archeon Tarot
3. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot
4. jema - Ghosts and Spirits Tarot
5. desertrat - International Icon Tarot
6. BodhiSeed - Roots of Asia Tarot & Mah Jong Cards
7. Amberjune - Chrysalis Tarot & Journey for Love Oracle Deck
8. JadePixie - Tarot of the Old Path
9. katey - Watersprite
10. GoldenWolf -Tarot of Delphi & Under the Roses Lenormand
11. TreeLeafe - Tarot of Mystical Cats
12. bonebeach - Zirkus Magi (distressed ed.)
13. RiverRunsDeep - Delos Tarot
14. AJ - Gong hee fot choy cards
15. SarahJoy - Justice League Tarot & the Gilded Reverie Lenormand
16. Madame Squee - Enchanted Tarot & My Precious Lenormand
17. Citrin - Starchild Tarot (Akashic edition)
18. JylliM - Pocket Rosetta & the app & Ancient Italian

VGimlet

Taking a break this week from the Mary-el and using the Decadent Dream Tarot.

Scarlet Woodland

I'm in with the stunning Cosmos Tarot and Oracle and the Archeon Tarot. Incidentally, two of my favourite card backs ever.

Thanks for the new thread VG

Green Faerie

Victorian Fairy Tarot again for me. It makes me so happy and calm.

By the way, am I allowed to ask for help here in this thread, or should I do that over in the Readings thread? I've been having some interesting combinations in my 3-card readings.

Thanks! :)

jema

I am going to pick up the Ghosts and Spirits tarot by Lisa Hunt. I had it for years, never even looked at it.

desertrat

I'm going to take the International Icon tarot for a spin this week.

Green Faerie

I am going to pick up the Ghosts and Spirits tarot by Lisa Hunt. I had it for years, never even looked at it.

Oooh, please let us know what you think of it! I was looking at that deck this week, and it looks so compelling. :)

BodhiSeed

Beginning Sunday, I'm in with the Roots of Asia Tarot paired with Mah Jong Cards. Thanks VG! :)

Amberjune

First time joining! I will work with the Chrysalis Tarot and the Journey for Love Oracle Deck.
Thank you, VG.

Scarlet Woodland

First time joining! I will work with the Chrysalis Tarot and the Journey for Love Oracle Deck.
Thank you, VG.

Lovely warm combo there... must take my Chrysalis for another spin soon. The courts stressed me out for some abstract reason last time but it deserved more of my attention.