Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 236 : February 6 - February 12

SarahJoy

I'm back this week with the Justice League Tarot and the Gilded Reverie Lenormand.

Both decks are brand spanking new and need a bit of the shine knocked off of 'em!

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Enchanted Tarot & My Precious Lenormand.

They go together so beautifully! I didn't realize it until just now.

Thank you, VG. :love:

Attachments

• QOP & The Man.jpg
    QOP & The Man.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 13 & Coffin.jpg
    13 & Coffin.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Stars and 4P.jpg
    Stars and 4P.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 55

bonebeach

Those do go together beautifully! I've been on the verge of purchasing the Enchanted for a long time.

The blinged out coffin card is hilarious to me for some reason. I love it. Skeleton in pretty pink background is totally into the bejeweled coffin.

Citrin

Starchild Tarot / Akashic edition. :) I'm mainly doing a self-love challenge from Instagram, so I'm drawing one card every day, journaling about it. This deck is just perfect for that kind of inner work.

Scarlet Woodland

I'll be using the cute and colorful Delos tarot this week!

*Squeee* the Delos tarot is adorable, I saw it pop up in a few youtube review recently, the colours are so rich and it seems like a very kind and comforting deck :)

Dammit... now I want one. Can't believe it's free shipping from SK!

JylliM

I'm in with my Pocket Rosetta and the app paired with Ancient Italian for comparison purposes. Thanks VG!

BodhiSeed

Please sign me up with the Enchanted Tarot & My Precious Lenormand.

They go together so beautifully! I didn't realize it until just now.

Thank you, VG. :love:

Great pairing, Squee! :thumbsup:

A warm welcome to all of our newest DoW "family members!"

Madame Squee

Those do go together beautifully! I've been on the verge of purchasing the Enchanted for a long time.

The blinged out coffin card is hilarious to me for some reason. I love it. Skeleton in pretty pink background is totally into the bejeweled coffin.

Death and Coffin is my favorite combination so far, too. Although I think the Queen of Pentacles and the Man are pretty awesome, too.

Hey, I love the Enchanted Tarot and highly recommend it! It's soooo romantic, but never vulgar. Plus, if you enjoy textiles, this work is absolute genius.

I trimmed this deck to the bone -- in stages. }) Now, it's about the same size as the Zerner-Farber, except for thickness: Enchanted is 1-3/8" deep, compared to ZFT at 7/8".

Lately, I haven't been challenging myself -- just going back to the decks I already know I love. I'm kind of amazed how much more there is to get out of them. For instance, the laborer in the 7 of Pentacles appears to made of stone.

Also, there's a Fool's Dog App, which is tugging on me. :D

Attachments

• Enchanted & ZFT 10p.jpg
    Enchanted & ZFT 10p.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Enchanted 7p.jpg
    Enchanted 7p.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 51

VGimlet

Wow ~ I think this might be a record number of participants for this group. At least since I've been the thread mistress.

Yay us. :thumbsup:

I am enjoying the Decadent Dream, it seems a lot more usable than a lot of the other art decks I've worked with.

JadePixie

Loving working with the Old Path, it seems I've attracted some of my friends interest on Insta and thus have done a few one card/upcoming week (free) readings. I have been sometimes shocked by how accurate it is for me in my own readings, it's offering me some pretty insightful advice on difficult matters :)