Just found - Tarot Nusantara

Nica

I'm afraid to be late to the party, hopefully there are still some copies I can snatch!

vee

Pretty sure this deck is vanished into the ether, but ON THE OFF CHANCE, I also want one. ;)

garmonbozia

very cool deck. If these become available anywhere again, I am interested in one too.

Sword King

I sent an email to the artist's address on Facebook a couple weeks ago and have heard nothing, alas.

Nina*

I was wondering... the card stock of this deck isn't (to put it mildly) extremely good.

Those of you who use it frequently, how do you feel it holds up?

I'm asking because I've also considered laminating it, but am afraid I'd regret it... :(

strings of life

I was wondering... the card stock of this deck isn't (to put it mildly) extremely good.

Those of you who use it frequently, how do you feel it holds up?

I'm asking because I've also considered laminating it, but am afraid I'd regret it... :(
If you are going to laminate it, make sure that you are comfortable with the process. I attempted to laminate another deck that I love (Book of Kaos) and failed miserably. In the end, I had to buy a new copy...and a spare.

Tarot Nusantara is my favorite RWS clone. Out of every deck I own. That's a pretty bold statement. I use it frequtky and I shuffle the cards gently, using two hands, and let the cards mix that way. I agree, the card stock is the greatest, but I love the texture of the cards in the front. I have a spare that remains unused. If I could get a 3rd copy of this deck I would; it's that special to me.

magpie9

The cardstock on this deck holds up well...I've had mine for a few years of not-heavy use and it shuffles like a dream. I did 30 readings with it yesterday at a street fair and it's in better shape than I am today! It really is a workhorse.

Nina*

If you are going to laminate it, make sure that you are comfortable with the process. I attempted to laminate another deck that I love (Book of Kaos) and failed miserably. In the end, I had to buy a new copy...and a spare.

Tarot Nusantara is my favorite RWS clone. Out of every deck I own. That's a pretty bold statement. I use it frequtky and I shuffle the cards gently, using two hands, and let the cards mix that way. I agree, the card stock is the greatest, but I love the texture of the cards in the front. I have a spare that remains unused. If I could get a 3rd copy of this deck I would; it's that special to me.

After having had it for only a couple of days I still agree; it's the most beautiful (at least DRAWN) RWS clone I have ever seen. And those colours are simply amazing.

I'm pretty comfortable laminating. Problem is I do prefer actual card stock to plastic and I'm also afraid it would become too chunky.

The cardstock on this deck holds up well...I've had mine for a few years of not-heavy use and it shuffles like a dream. I did 30 readings with it yesterday at a street fair and it's in better shape than I am today! It really is a workhorse.

:D :D :D

Thank you so much, Magpie. Great to know!

It's wonderful to hear from others who use and love this deck. Thank you! :)

Nica

After having had it for only a couple of days I still agree; it's the most beautiful (at least DRAWN) RWS clone I have ever seen. And those colours are simply amazing.

May I inquire as to how you attained a copy? I have been looking for this deck for a while now! : )

garmonbozia

May I inquire as to how you attained a copy? I have been looking for this deck for a while now! : )

I have as well, with absolutely no luck. I've never even seen one on eBay.