The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

Baroli

Listening to it right now and it is exciting.

:)

Quester

Would it be possible to start a thread for open discussion on working with the tapes like there is for the study on the decks?

Disa

I bet you could. After all, there's a study group on Mary K. Greer's book 21 ways to read a tarot card. It's a good idea.

mac22

Disa said:
I bet you could. After all, there's a study group on Mary K. Greer's book 21 ways to read a tarot card. It's a good idea.

I hope not until my copy arrives:D

Mac22

Quester

I haven't gotten mine yet either...ordered last night, but I would love to talk with others about it once I DO have it!:)

firefrost

It's on my Christmas list!

Disa

mac22 said:
I hope not until my copy arrives:D

Mac22

Me too! Wait for me! I'm so excited.

I'm so glad that it's audio because I spend soo much time staring at computer screen and reading and writing. It will be great to rest my eyes and listen to Umbrae's soothing voice as he takes us on a journey of discovery.

Sulis

Re. study group - moderator note

Hi Folks,

Just a quick note to say that if you did want to start a study group then Tarot Study Groups would be the right place :).

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups Moderator

mac22

Mine has shipped -- thx Leisa!!!! ....WHOOHOO!

Mac22

Leisa

Print Book

Dan initially said NO to a print book. But I think I've gotten him talked into it so any nagging on your part would be a big help. Some of the content is different in the audio version for a variety of reasons but I personally don't think it needs to be re-written to match exactly.