Tarot Apps - Good idea?

notjonathan

Looks fantastic Cirom! Congratulations!

cirom

aja said:
looks great...any possibility for an Android platform version?

Yes, but will need a little more time. According to my techie colleague, he is waiting for some clarification on technical specifications from the Android folks.

All over my head I'm afraid, I just try and make it look pretty.

cirom

notjonathan said:
Looks fantastic Cirom! Congratulations!

Thanks, I consider that most Tarot apps are really rather silly, the virtual equivalents of Miss Cleo and they give this whole genre a bad name. One which is already dismissed anyway by the traditionalists of course. But certainly bad apps don't help.

Yours is the exception, well done.

aja

cirom: good to know that an Android version is in the works! thanks!!!
notjonathan: oh...nice app as well! (another 'Droid app request! :) )

notjonathan

Free for World Tarot Day

Hi Folks-- just thought I'd mention that my app is free on World Tarot Day (which, depending on where you are, is today already). If you're interested, today's the day to give it a try!

Yasmin

notjonathan, Thank you for your generosity! I'm very excited to try it out!

cirom

Legacy of the Divine Tarot
This app is now available for iPhone, iPod touch, and because of the higher resolution graphics used, it also looks perfectly fine on an iPad at the x2 viewing option.

Scion

Excellent news C!

ilweran

yay :D in time for my birthday tomorrow!!

ilweran

A few hints sent my fiancés way and I receive an email informing me I've been gifted with the Legacy of the Divine app :D

I love it so far. Being able to use any spread you like great, and it all looks so polished and beautiful. Plus it's one of my favourite decks!

I don't know if I'm missing something, but is there a way to zoom into the spread (rather than just tapping and holding each card individually) - or the picture that goes into the journal?