Tarot on Torchwood - Wow

silverwings94

I wish there was a way that the TV stations like Sci-Fi and BBC America could somehow play all the Dr. Who episodes from the beginning. Make it a marathon for a couple of months.They did it for Dark Shadows and as a result I have every episode on tape. I can't afford to go and buy the DVD's they are way to much.
:heart:
S

Dean

shadowdancer said:
Instead of seeing Tom Baker back I would vote for someone like Alan Davies. He could be quirky and eccentric.

I guess we will have to wait until 2010 to find out

Davina

Yes think Alan Davies would work well as a new reformed Tom Baker he's got the same sort of mop of hair :D, i think he could do a good job playing the Doctor i also liked him in Johnathan Creek.

silverwings94

Is Johnathan Creek still on? I haven't seen it for awhile.
:heart:
S

Dean said:
Yes think Alan Davies would work well as a new reformed Tom Baker he's got the same sort of mop of hair :D, i think he could do a good job playing the Doctor i also liked him in Johnathan Creek.

GenuineGenie

Hi Guys,

Well I contacted BBC Wales and just got the standard reply...

"BBC Information receives hundreds of thousands of requests each year for information about specific items in our programmes. We are able to provide answers to nearly all the enquiries we receive.

Occasionally, however, the information requested is not available on our very comprehensive database and, due to limitations of time and resource, we are unable to conduct the further research necessary to provide a full response. I am sure you will understand that the expenditure to do this can only come from the licence fee, resulting in resources being diverted from the primary function of the BBC, which is to provide programmes.

Unfortunately, your enquiry falls into this category and I regret we are unable to supply the information you requested on this occasion. "

So no luck there then...

Think I may try to contact Russell T himself, its driving me nuts!!

oh BTW thanks for the Russell T link.....brilliant music :)

G Genie x

Lillie

I always thought Stephen Hawkins was Davros....

Dean

Lillie said:
I always thought Stephen Hawkins was Davros....

Do you mean that physics scientist, yeah he does have abit of Davros about him, with his chair and voice also Hawkins is a genuis but fortunately not a mad evil scientist :D

Dean

Well what a total shock the Doctor has regenerated again, the BBC kept that a big secret i wasn't expecting the new Doctor until next season.

philebus

I don't know. I'll wait till next week.

Still, I wouldn't even try to get on a Dr Who forum just now - they are all gone from what I imagine is the traffic of every Who fan on the net wanting to talk about what just happened.

Dean

philebus said:
I don't know. I'll wait till next week.

Still, I wouldn't even try to get on a Dr Who forum just now - they are all gone from what I imagine is the traffic of every Who fan on the net wanting to talk about what just happened.

I was just watching Doctor confidential on BB3, to see if they mention the new Doctor, Russel T Davies had said he is keeping us all in the dark till next weekend.