78 Card Reading?

GryffinSong

Nope. You're not the only one!!!

I suppose if they're a good storyteller they might weave an interesting tale with all the cards. But a reading? Weird.

TractJM

The furthest I ever went for a reading was 22 cards in my storytale reading, and that was with Spirit intutively telling me what each row and position was for, and how they interconnected, as it was, it was *INSANE* and contained more cards than I actually needed to convey the message.

This 78 card thing is really bizarre. I can see how in theory a message might be perceived, but a life "ultimate" story? That seems a bit crazy excessive and unrealistic...in my opinion, haha!

Le Fanu

Oh I love these Over the top, weird concoctions like this.... I remember a spread in one of my 70s tarot books that was a 56 card one.

But - hey - it's not totally unthinkable. If its good enough for the "Lenormand Set", it's good enough for us.

OK, so I'm the King of Swords,. You could do a 78-card Master Method Grand Lenormand spread and read it like a Lenormand deck, locating me in relation to the surrounding cards...

TractJM

Le Fanu said:
Oh I love these Over the top, weird concoctions like this.... I remember a spread in one of my 70s tarot books that was a 56 card one.

But - hey - it's not totally unthinkable. If its good enough for the "Lenormand Set", it's good enough for us.

OK, so I'm the King of Swords,. You could do a 78-card Master Method Grand Lenormand spread and read it like a Lenormand deck, locating me in relation to the surrounding cards...

What a lovely way of considering it!

I was thinking of the spread as a whole dynamic to be read, versus elements of that draw being put together in relation to what cards surround it, that's an intriguing idea!

NikkiB

A friend of mine uses the whole deck for a life reading, past to verify for the client and present and future, i've had about three of these and its wonderful and I did it for my mum the other night it was great fun!

Libra8ca

The feedback seems to be good. Someone should try it out and report back :D
I wonder if they spread out all cards; that would require a huge table or the floor :D
I think it might be a really interesting reading; some readers are very psychic and use more of their psychic sense than the cards for information. In that case it probably doesn't matter that much how many cards they use. I just know it would be too much for me. LOL

NikkiB

yes my friends a physic medium and its really keywords and direction from each card but its fasinating reading

strings of life

The more cards, a better reading.

I was kidding.

Really!

Hey for $60...

nisaba

<coughs>

I came up with the forty-two card spread ...

And it worked fantastically.